BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

WTF happened at the middle of the title track? 

The way she sings, the rock production, everything is TOP NOTCH 

I need her next album to be either rock or at least half of it, she sounds spectacular. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

maybe im just not in the right mood but god don't smile at me is doing nothing for me rn if this continues for bellyache im going to skip straight to the debut (trying to listen to all her projects before listening to HTE for the first time)

41 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

I usually hate those dolby atmos apple music mixes most of them sound so crunchy but I just listened to this album w the dolby atmos thing n it sounds So good 

The album sounds so much better than on Spotify. Too bad apples’ interface sucks. Spotify needs Dolby atmos. The sound IS amazing. 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

46 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

I usually hate those dolby atmos apple music mixes most of them sound so crunchy but I just listened to this album w the dolby atmos thing n it sounds So good 

this is likely the first album that went into mixing with Dolby Atmos in mind--instead of having it slapped on after the fact. Hopefully DA only gets better and cleaner with more new releases! 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

It cracks me up how she starts Getting Older with: I'm gettin' older, I think I'm agin' well when she‘s still 19 :eartha:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

30 minutes ago, maysparkle said:

The album sounds so much better than on Spotify. Too bad apples’ interface sucks. Spotify needs Dolby atmos. The sound IS amazing. 

Apple’s interface sucks? It works well enough for me

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

The Happier Than Ever video feels so personal in the second half of the video. It looks really cathartic for her in a way that I almost feel like I shouldn't be watching it because of how personal it feels. Happy for her.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I can't stop replaying HTE. (I really don't wanna overplay it though...) It's been a while since any song made me feel so much :kum:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

1 hour ago, Theo said:

Happier than ever will get a Grammy for the best song or the best record (or both) , I'm calling it already. 

ROTY is for popularity. No way HTE will blow up. ROTY is for sure going to Olivia Rodrigo - drivers license. As well as best new artist. 

SOTY is for songwriting. ... Billies lyrics arent phenomenal. But then again, Bad guy with worse lyrics won the category. SOTY probably Taylor/LDR or someone else...

54 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Just finished and the album is not my cup of tea. I enjoyed her earlier work a lot more than this record. Maybe it will be a grower

Halley, HTE, and BBN have slowly grown on me throughout the day. But idk if it’ll be sustainable. 

I feel like, for me, Billie songs are something I come back to in very specific moods when I remember them—but never become part of my regular listening repertoire y’know?

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Wow Marina rly supporting Billie but did nothing when LDR dropped. So I guess its evident she had a fallout with LDR..

??? Why did she butcher Goldwing like that wtf???? It started out SOOO GOOD. I was hooked...and then she does that???

7 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Wow Marina rly supporting Billie but did nothing when LDR dropped. So I guess its evident she had a fallout with LDR..

Billie mentioned her in a interview. I see more of artists supporting artists kind of thing, especially because she was a inspiration to Billie

i actually can't believe how much i looooove this album, considering i didn't like any of the singles. they just work so well in a full album setting.

lABVyGE.png

38 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Billie mentioned her in a interview. I see more of artists supporting artists kind of thing, especially because she was a inspiration to Billie

Billie mentioned Lana in an interview last week as well.