BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

59 minutes ago, Elle said:

I thought the same thing too! That whole track seems very Amy-influenced. A few other tracks do too, such as Billie Bossa Nova, Lost Cause, My Future.. I don't recall if Billie's ever mentioned Amy as an influence, but if so, it definitely shows in this record. I love it x

I agree! These tracks definitely gave me Frank album vibes. Would love for her to do something jazzy in the future.

IDCMN is becoming my second most played and favourite song behind the second part of HTE. I literally haven't even stopped playing it on repeat since two days. The way she says "text" and "and your best friend too" are a lot responsible for this. I fucking love this song. The beginning with the "okay" gives me fat chills as well

Edit: I think BBN and Oxytocin are next in order on my list

ZKcaooE.png

9 minutes ago, annedauphine said:

IDCMN is becoming my second most played and favourite song behind the second part of HTE. I literally haven't even stopped playing it on repeat since two days. The way she says "text" and "and your best friend too" are a lot responsible for this. I fucking love this song. The beginning with the "okay" gives me fat chills as well

Edit: I think BBN and Oxytocin are next in order on my list

the way idcmn is my least played :facepalm:

I refuse to be the “I want the old Billie back” bitch because I truly think HTE is the best body of work / some of the best songs she’s ever put out, and I don’t know her enough to know if she’s changed and anyway I like her for her so much but I was relistening to bitches broken hearts and Ocean Eyes and most importantly Six Feet Under and I just know she can sing openly and loud and I want more of this. Which is why I enjoyed the second part of HTE and parts of Oxytocyn that much. I love pretty much every single song she’s ever put out and I got my stan card laminated and framed last Friday but if she sang more openly in some of her future songs I’d be the happiest stan on earth. I would literally implode for a whole album of Billie singing openly for lack of a better world, but if on top of this it’s a more upbeat record, I’m calling the graveyard as of rn to reserve a space. 

ZKcaooE.png

I can’t wait to see her live next year!! She is too good to be true.

I hope there will be a live version of  Lost Cause soon, and a concert movie next year.

The way I just can't explain how unexpectedly the album took me by surprise. I'm really loving it. So much, as a whole even more. I like it more than her debut for sure.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, Ariana said:

I can’t wait to see her live next year!! She is too good to be true.

I hope there will be a live version of  Lost Cause soon, and a concert movie next year.

there actually is a lost cause live performance from the Prime Day Show

I gave this album another try just now (my second listen) and I don’t know what changed in me but I actually love it? Your Power is still a snoozefest and I dont think I’ll be revisiting Lost Cause that much but NDA sounds so much better in the context of the album. Her single choices were so weird…..

My top 3 at the moment: Billie Bossa Nova, Happier than Ever, Oxytocin

I still miss Ocean Eyes & Watch Billie but this album is excellent.

Obsessed with the album lately. I agree with everyone saying the single choices were completely strange. I like 'NDA', but as a single is... a choice. 'Lost Cause' was definitely not single material in my opinion.

6 hours ago, americangothic said:

Obsessed with the album lately. I agree with everyone saying the single choices were completely strange. I like 'NDA', but as a single is... a choice. 'Lost Cause' was definitely not single material in my opinion.

Right???? Not with Oxytocin and Billie Bossa Nova sitting RIGHT THERE :defeated: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

19 hours ago, The Siren said:

Am I the only one that love the singles more than the rest of the album?? Happier Than Ever (song) is her best song she ever recorded tho. ?

All of her singles were bops! I am in love with Lost Cause, NDA, My Future, especially Therefore I am.
If she would have released the fan
 favorites like HTE, track 3, 5 or 8 everyone would have said, ok that‘s it, we already got the highlights? Not easy to be a musician I guess. ?