BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

I adore the first album. This second one...I can't really get into it. It's very good, but something about it turns me off. Maybe it's too personal? Sometimes it comes off as a bit of a whinefest. I dunno. 

A.K.A. Fuckin' Mr. Brightside. 

3 hours ago, Skuj said:

I adore the first album. This second one...I can't really get into it. It's very good, but something about it turns me off. Maybe it's too personal? Sometimes it comes off as a bit of a whinefest. I dunno. 

omg yes, this statement struck me. Its like she is mocking herself ironically :scoff:

2 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

:awk: adele,olivia>> Bullie

sour isn't seeing any billie or adele project combined. a shame that you even put that album in the same RANGE as the rest :deadbanana:

OT: HTE is still that girl, I expect it to win AOTY ngl  

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, sweetener said:

sour isn't seeing any billie or adele project combined. a shame that you even put that album in the same RANGE as the rest :deadbanana:

OT: HTE is still that girl, I expect it to win AOTY ngl  

HTE was the best album that got nominated quality wise, but it wasn't THE album of the YERA. You what i mean? Sour felt so so much bigger and was everywhere while HTE kinda flopped commercially.

I bet on Sour to win aoty, not to my delight 

I have a really random request, but for ANYONE who knows how to rip vinyls and owns the RSD Black Friday exclusive 'No Time to Die' single - can you please upload an HQ audio of it somewhere? it includes the official NTTD demo and a live version. also this is an officially released vinyl so a rip should not count as "sharing a leak" as far as I know. I'm not sure how to do it and nobody else has done it. thanks, pm me if u need. 

I love Sour but let's be honest, it's nowhere near HTE

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing