BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

Billie-LP-Artwork-web.jpg

9e68b988-dc56-4947-a0d8-8d52014779e6.png

Contribute to the The Billie Eilish Wikia

Billie Eilish O'Connell (born December 18, 2001), known by her stage name Billie Eilish, is an American pop singer signed to Interscope Records.

Links

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Soundcloud | YouTube | VEVO

Hope you like her!

xo

00-holding-billie-eilish.jpg

love this pic she's so cute. love ocean eyes. can't watch six feet under cus of copyright? whatever lol this one worked for me tho 

and i like it. this was yet another artist i didn't know about so thanks for making a thread, shes great :smile:  

tumblr_o0nocyD6zu1rvt47eo1_400.gif

Bellyache 

Billie Eilish is both Thelma and Louise in her brand new micro-Western for “Bellyache,” the 15-year-old singer-dancer’s crazed alt-pop single.

In the dreamy clip, Billie wanders a long, desolate desert road, dragging a red wagon behind her with garbage bags full of cold hard cash which, at one point, she maniacally, blissfully flips through and tosses over her head like a teen at the mall on payday.

“Where’s my mind? Where’s my mind?” she ponders melodically over a galloping beat and twangy guitar strums.

“They’ll be here pretty soon / Looking through my room / For the money / I’m biting my nails / I’m too young to go to jail / It’s kinda funny…” she continues recklessly, as the track pours into a sinister dub breakdown.

The video culminates with a quiet showdown amid the Joshua trees —this is the wild west, after all—as Billie finds herself face to face with a doughnut-gobbling police officer waving a baton.

xo