BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

Every other caption or tweet is like "choke on my dick bitch I'm a fucking SAVAGE lol" thats cute to you......worst taste inDEED

Yeah she's a little out there on social media but i was a bit like that too when i was 15/16. I went through this gangsta phase.. she will grow out of it in a year or two

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I have a feeling she's going to do something similar as Don't Smile At Me for her album cover, i think Green will be the main colour

billie-eilish-tickets_03-08-18_17_5a0b18

ugly. her aesthetic is soooo ugly.

Lana doesn't seem to think so :smokes:

her twitter is such a fucking tragedy it’s annoying and makes me want to hate her music lol but she still has some ok songs (except for uglytage)

She literally still is a child though/very immature. 

i feel bad that Billie felt the need to delete her twitter, but for rn it's probably for the better lmao. Seems to be a prevalent opinion on twitter that a lot of potential fans are alienated by how she acts

she blocked me on twitter

iconic

nn didn't she delete

yeah i agrih with the majority of you her, as a person, is unbearable. 

i thought binch is gonna be a cute and shy girl bc her voice is serving quite binch in the back of classroom but this binch is so loud she's literally the personification of jessy j's vocals.

i76mrxw.png 

The fact that people don't think how she acts is cute continues to bizarre me, but saying that - i think her taking a break from social media is a good way to gain more fans. I mean they'll be asshole fans who want her to be something she's not and can't handle her adorableness but the more numbers the better.

In all honestly i do think that this "gangsta" thing she's got going is just a phase, could last a year or two. But that goofy personality is truly her. It reminds me of britney spears <3