BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

Video for “my future” is out -

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

At least Selena Gomez can switch things up, I feel like this is the third era in a row I have tried to give her a chance only for it to be the same long drawn out words that feel like they were just ripped out of a thesaurus over an indie kid YouTube beat. Pair that with almost two minutes of the song actually starting and it’s just a recipe for my disappointment, again.

I feel so bad because I genuinely want to like her music, I just feel like it’s all a façade when I listen to it

i rlly like the song tbh. at first i was bored cause it sounded like any other song by her but i really like the switch up and the overall vibe of it. i wish she went deeper into that dark more experimental "bury a friend" sound tho, her best song imo.

qfrWuBl.png

it's definitely a bop, but nothing we haven't heard from billie. it sounds like it could be an outtake from her last album. 

also i hope she sings more in the next album like "idwbya" and "ocean eyes". 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose