BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

Cover is utter shit and I’m pissed Come Out And Play isn’t on it, still excited tho

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

1. !!!!!!!

2. bad guy

3. xanny

4. you should see me in a crown

5. all girls go to hell

6. wish you were gay

7. when the party’s over

8. 8

9. my strange addiction

10. bury a friend

11. ilomilo

12. listen before i go

13. i love you

14. goodbye

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Anyone planning on getting this on vinyl? It's available in yellow (standard), lime green (online-exclusive), glow in the dark (online-exclusive), and copper (UO-exclusive). Honestly, just... why? But I guess it's good to have a choice. 

IDK, I loved Don't Smile At Me, but I'm not really feeling the singles she has released from this album so far. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Anybody thinking this will challenge Lana is over calculating her hype. She has an 50% smaller fanbase. Her first week sales will be like 35k if she’s lucky and Lana will pull 75-100k.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

-bury a friend is boring

-the song titles are weird "xanny" and exclamation marks? sis.....

-this was her best video

-the cover art is a little bit disappointing 

-I was looking forward to true blue

many points were made

giphy.gif

wig thank youuu!!

also are these limited? like will they run out if i dont order now

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

wig thank youuu!!

also are these limited? like will they run out if i dont order now

No problem! :kiss:

I have no idea, but considering that there are so many different variants, I'd assume they are all more or less limited. Then again, they keep repressing Don't Smile At Me even though it's technically "limited", so I don't know lol. 

Personally, I'm not preordering it until I've heard the whole album, so if I do like it enough, I hope there'll still be some copies available after the release date. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

No problem! :kiss:

I have no idea, but considering that there are so many different variants, I'd assume they are all more or less limited. Then again, they keep repressing Don't Smile At Me even though it's technically "limited", so I don't know lol. 

Personally, I'm not preordering it until I've heard the whole album, so if I do like it enough, I hope there'll still be some copies available after the release date. 

i've already preordered i mean, im 99% sure im gonna love it- all the singles so far are great

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

This song is sick as fuck and I will NOT be hearing otherwise

:oprah3:  :oprah3:  :oprah3:  :oprah3:

Love the album cover and title and the spooky vibe she's going with. I think this is going to be one of my top 2019 releases

album cover shouldn't have had that vignette thing over it cuz otherwise it'd be fine.  jumped on a cd and the exclusive uv casette cuz i love the green aesthetic.  a little sad come out and play won't be on it but bury a friend is amazing.  do y'all think we're gonna get one more single before the album?  if so, which song?

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Why are people shocked COAP isn't on the album, it's a wholesome cozy winter song, and this album seems dark and trap influenced if the 3 singles are representative of the direction, it would have no place on an album with that cover