BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

On 6/30/2021 at 4:30 PM, ChaoticLipster said:

I got bored of the news songs fast, they are kind of not great or interesting enough. Her 15 minutes may be over and the Rodrigo plant is replacing her. 

Rodrigo plant? Who’s the one who writes her own song between Billie and Olivia? Lmao….

1 hour ago, Charlottexseax said:

Rodrigo plant? Who’s the one who writes her own song between Billie and Olivia? Lmao….

That doesn’t make someone genuine and not an Industry Plant. Go and look up the definition…  it means shes been groomed to be a certain way by the label. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I’m sorry but every song, except for Your Power, has been pure shit. 
This new song goes nowhere. Sounded promising but then meh. Only thing that is lowkey good is the chorus’ production. 
Not the biggest fan of hers BUT I do hope the rest of the album is better than most of the stuff that’s out there.

She really should’ve release title track instead of this one

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

56 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

I’m sorry but every song, except for Your Power, has been pure shit. 
This new song goes nowhere. Sounded promising but then meh. Only thing that is lowkey good is the chorus’ production. 
Not the biggest fan of hers BUT I do hope the rest of the album is better than most of the stuff that’s out there.

She really should’ve release title track instead of this one

change ur username... You don't deserve it

Mmeow~

2 hours ago, DeluluKing said:

change ur username... You don't deserve it

Your obsession w/ that "read", that you think is sooo good lmao 

Trust me, luv, we both deserve our usernames (esp you :sass:)

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Billie Failish

To all the haters who said Lana sounds the same In every song and OhOOOOooOOOOOOooooo Billie the artist of the decade.

Billie : whispers over very loud beats and acts like a punk rebellious kid in every song 

Where you at?

The song is by far my favourite of the singles from this album - but it feels kinda meh :cryney: I don't wanna feel picky but I don't know if I'm liking her newest output. However, the dark take this track has to it kinda gives me hope for the rest of the tracks. I'm excited (and curious) about Oxytocyn, Haley's Comet, Everybody Dies and the title track.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

This is a beautiful song! The verses are a bit stale but the chorus really hits :dance: This is going to be a great follow-up to her previous effort. It's obviously not as good, but that's a great thing, she has too many grammys already & doesn't deserve more. That being said, I don't know why miss Eilish seems to have awoken some devilish anger in some people lately :smokes3: It's the blonde hair I think!