BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

I'm loving the album so far. I need more listens.

I don't know about you guys but the 2 last tracks gave me Rock Candy Sweet teas :oprah2: :

• The ultra soft whispered beginning ending in a rock explosion in Happier than Ever
  • The "loved you then, and I love you now" lyrics in Male Fantasy

:wowcry: Where is our baby Rock Candy Sweet with the screamer dealer ? :xcry:

Well I love the Blue Banisters tracks so I need to chill and stop the drama :smile3: 

Going to have more listen to Happier than Ever and enjoy the F**k out of it. :grinds:

7 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

Let us see how Billie reacts when Olivia grabs all the grammies and Billie gets snubbed.  <3

The way Lana reacted when Billie grabbed all the grammies and she got snubbed :creep:

origin.jpg?w=1200&h=1000&fit=crop&crop=f

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

12 minutes ago, WildMustang said:

The way Lana reacted when Billie grabbed all the grammies and she got snubbed :creep:

origin.jpg?w=1200&h=1000&fit=crop&crop=f

That pic was waaaaay before the Grammys tho.

So..billie hugs Lana and steals her Grammys...now Olivia hugs Billie and steals hers! Omg the cycle.

1 hour ago, CinnamonGay said:

That pic was waaaaay before the Grammys tho.

So..billie hugs Lana and steals her Grammys...now Olivia hugs Billie and steals hers! Omg the cycle.

Hopefully Lana get’s to hug Olivia before the awards ?

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Ok so my holy five are:

HTE (duh), Male Fantasy, Goldwing, IDCMN and Getting Older :worship:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

I reached 40 days free of an addiction today so I decided to splurge money I certainly don't have on the Fnac blue vinyl and it's so gorgeous I am physically weeping. It's pouring outside and I'm being turn in turn lulled and soothed by her voice and filled with immense joy and desire to take life by the horns. I am so super happy honestly crying AOTY, album of the life yeah

sFEc0Hn.jpgkAwxmOF.jpg

ZKcaooE.png

11 minutes ago, annedauphine said:

I reached 40 days free of an addiction today so I decided to splurge money I certainly don't have on the Fnac blue vinyl and it's so gorgeous I am physically weeping. It's pouring outside and I'm being turn in turn lulled and soothed by her voice and filled with immense joy and desire to take life by the horns. I am so super happy honestly crying AOTY, album of the life yeah

Reveal hidden contents

sFEc0Hn.jpgkAwxmOF.jpg

congratulations:D

such a great accomplishment and so happy you treated yourself

This album is really good, but just like Lorde, I think the singles were weirdly chosen. First of all, I don’t like my future; that theme is way better on the title track and best executed. But I wonder why she didn’t release NDA and Therefore I Am the same day: she released both songs anyways, there’s a smooth transition between the two, they are on the more upbeat side of the album and are stronger as a whole. Plus imagine the buzz around that release of it had been the case. 

i cant believe how good this is, i thought her kidzbop debut had killed her career 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Billie did some performances for Radio 1 Live Lounge that were posted today and they're incredible. I especially love the I Didn't Change My Number performance, that song is so hot lol. I need to come back and give my full thoughts on the album soon because I've really been loving it. So many amazing tracks x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

26 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

The way Billie says “and your best friend too” in IDCMN is SOOO Amy Winehouse and I’m here for it :gurl:

I thought the same thing too! That whole track seems very Amy-influenced. A few other tracks do too, such as Billie Bossa Nova, Lost Cause, My Future.. I don't recall if Billie's ever mentioned Amy as an influence, but if so, it definitely shows in this record. I love it x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

It's really amazing how I went from dislike the majority of the singles into loving them all post-album release :wub:  It has been said numerous times already, but they just REALLY DO fit SO well on the album. <3<3<3<3

50 minutes ago, Elle said:

Billie did some performances for Radio 1 Live Lounge that were posted today and they're incredible. I especially love the I Didn't Change My Number performance, that song is so hot lol. I need to come back and give my full thoughts on the album soon because I've really been loving it. So many amazing tracks x

Wow, incredible perfomances indeed. :defeated:Now I wish even more that I was able to see her live - but here I am, broke - and she's not even coming to my country so :cuteface:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy