BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

On 9/23/2021 at 9:38 PM, ChaoticLipster said:

I’m actually surprised how she’ had half as less commercial success with this album, like it’s hung around the top 20 in some countries. But it really hasn’t been the hit I was expecting.  Is she another artist that got too big too fast? 

yeah probably. she's still extremely popular tho considering how fast her tour sold out.

i just don't think this album is as good as her first.

~INSTA1.gif

24 minutes ago, cheaptrailertrashglm said:

yeah probably. she's still extremely popular tho considering how fast her tour sold out.

i just don't think this album is as good as her first.

People are going to the tour because of his first record hype

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

The Disney+ concert movie is great! She's such a sweetheart and deserves all the success. She could sing the telephone book and people would still run to her shows. I look forward to getting all HTE songs live next year.

Billie has announced a new fragrance ‘Eilish’ to be released later this fall -

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

On 9/26/2021 at 9:28 PM, cinnamongirI said:

really? 

after seeing this I just might see her perform

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

10 minutes ago, poetic jess said:

I gotta say the more I listen to Happier Than Ever, the more I love it. I think it’s a slight step above WWAFA. I mean GOLDWING itself is just… ugh :xcry:

:true: 

I mean, at first I was not too fond of HTE, but I think it's better crafted than her first album. Really good project, I really grew to love it.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

I finally listened to Happier Than Ever in its entirety, even if I still had so many skips (sorry). Well… what can I say. What a disappointment, like, for real, I think this is the ultimate delusion album for me. Point is that I liked her first album. It was absolutely not the masterpiece that everyone was fangirling about, but it was nice and had some good moments. For sure Lana (and also others) influenced her a lot, but it is not a problem, as long as she acknowledges it. With this album, instead, I feel like she tried to be less influenced and more herself (?), shifting her personal music style. Unfortunately, the result is not good at all. I didn’t like one single song off the album, with the exception of Therefore I Am (the video is trash though). I have no idea what she had in mind or why people seem to like it, for real, explain it to me please. Everything sounds so rush and pointless, her voice is boring af and sometimes lyrics don’t even make sense. There are no poignant moments, no rhythm, nothing. Boring is the perfect word to the describe its predominant atmosphere. WWAFAWDWG was fun because it didn’t take itself so serious, but now the whole thing just appears to be utterly pretentious. It was like a brand new Lorde album all of a sudden! my God help us 

I’m sorry, I think it’s just not for me at this point :burn: hope she will come back with something closer to her debut album, otherwise bye 

I'm so excited to see her in concert next year! Hearing Billie sing Happier Than Ever live is gonna be one of the best things I'll ever experience :defeated:

I really adore everything Billie has put out. It seems like every time she releases a new project people always say "Her old stuff was wayyyy better." I remember when her debut came out everyone was saying that she had downgraded from DSAM and now with HTE they're saying the same with WWAFAWDWG lol. My top 3 are probably the title track, Getting Older, and GOLDWING but I enjoy all of them. 

Also, this bitch needs to restock her perfume. I'm tired of artists limiting items to like 2. Some of us don't have time to refresh your website 24/7 sis :hooker: 

giphy.gif 

If I'm getting over you
Or just pretending to
Be alright, convince myself I hate you

Can't get over you
No matter what I do
I know I should but I could never hate you

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Happier Than Ever is still such a good album. A 2021 highlight.

I guess that Bille is, as usual, nominated for the Grammys? Well, HTE really deserve all the praise it gets, imo. So I'm hoping it'll win. As it should. :oprah3:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy