Sign in to follow this  
Elle

New Moderator Application: MODS ANNOUNCED

Really excited to see who are the two new mods. One of them is obviously Anne since she makes the most sense as a mod, but who is the other one?

Anne and the lord and saviour himself, Jesus Christ. Hallelujah LanaBoards is in blessed hands

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Hello everyone,

This is the big announcement you've all been waiting for.. I received 30+ applications, and I loved reading all of them and getting to know more about everyone. It also made me so happy to see so many people wanting to help out with the site. I'm so glad this website has become home to a lot of you, and I strive to make this community even bigger and better.

Now for the big announcement.. The selections for our two new moderators are..

@@Hundred Dollar Bill & @@PARADIXO

:gclap:  :heart:  :kiss:  :smile2:  :thankyou:  :kiss2:  :byeh8rs:  :yesnod:  :cumming:  :spin:  :dance: :grinds:  :gclap:

Congratulations!

Please welcome our new moderators with open arms and hearts. They are very excited to join our team and help the site!

Again, thank you all for your applications! If you were not selected this time around, do not be despondent! There will be another opportunity someday. :)

Lots and lots of love,

Elle x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS