Sign in to follow this  
Elle

New Moderator Application: MODS ANNOUNCED

One of the reasons I applied to be a moderator was because I wanted to erase all the negativity and prejudice on this forum. Both in real life and online, I always try my best to be the nicest guy on Earth... especially IRL, because I'm such a fragile and emotional being and I want people to treat me as good as I treat them. Sadly, this doesn't happen all the time and that kind of forced me to become very introverted and isolated, which I think is mostly good because I enjoy being lonely haha, but I really need to feel accompanied sometimes. I met @@Art Deco, @@naachoboy, @@GangstaBoy, @@analwinterofmylife and other incredible people that stood and still stand by my side when I need it the most. So, for those who are going through dark times or just need to talk with someone, I encourage you to PM me and I'll reply as soon as I can. For those who want multiple opinions, I encourage you to make as many blog entries as you wish -- there will always be people with great ideas and advices. Don't worry about those who enjoy to bring others down; I won't allow that because I know little words and actions can hurt a lot. If you feel annoyed by something on this forum, feel free to tell me and I'll gladly help.

:kiss:

One of the reasons I applied to be a moderator was because I wanted to erase all the negativity and prejudice on this forum. Both in real life and online, I always try my best to be the nicest guy on Earth... especially IRL, because I'm such a fragile and emotional being and I want people to treat me as good as I treat them. Sadly, this doesn't happen all the time and that kind of forced me to become very introverted and isolated, which I think is mostly good because I enjoy being lonely haha, but I really need to feel accompanied sometimes. I met @@Art Deco, @@naachoboy, @@GangstaBoy, @@analwinterofmylife and other incredible people that stood and still stand by my side when I need it the most. So, for those who are going through dark times or just need to talk with someone, I encourage you to PM me and I'll reply as soon as I can. For those who want multiple opinions, I encourage you to make as many blog entries as you wish -- there will always be people with great ideas and advices. Don't worry about those who enjoy to bring others down; I won't allow that because I know little words and actions can hurt a lot. If you feel annoyed by something on this forum, feel free to tell me and I'll gladly help.

:xcry: :xcry: an angel!

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

you deserved this king :xcry:

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

& to everyone, this is a huge reason why he was selected. I've been trying to spread the message of love, positivity, kindness, and respect throughout the forum, but it isn't always received. I know this beautiful soul will help with this. I'm so glad to have him (&HDB) join our team. :smile2:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I'm glad there's so many American gays on staff. Me, Hundred Dollar Bill, and evilentity B9bwbTl.gif

evil's busy being a dad so I'm desperate for some Sam Smith/PSY lashings

Truly the perfect addition :oprah: Welcome aboard.