Baby V Alex

Pokémon

OMG

THE GEN 9 IS OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED. I'M SO EXCITED.

Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Announced, New Gen 9 Pokemon Games

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

right so my only previous pokemon experience was the pokemon go summer when i got to play it a lot (i had to use it as a map at disneyland once :toofloppy:) and i bingewatched the first 2 seasons of the anime but i just started playing a main series game (yellow) for the first time and im obsessed someone may have to take this emulator away from me!!

IT'S COMINGGGGG

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

It looks cute but it also looks like the past five games, and nothing super interesting that makes me feel like it will be worth the SIXTY dollars. I don't think I want to buy this unless it has something like a Battle Frontier, which is my favorite feature of any Pokemon game ever because it never gets old.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

PLEASE GIVE US A NEW EEVEELUTION YOU FUCKING GAMEFREAK

guys okay so i have some pokemon updates for you on my journey to finding as many shinies as i can and trying to get a full living dex. 

okay so i finished pokemon legends arceus the other day, as far as getting the shiny charm. i have all 248 in that game (i think it's 248) but only a couple of shinies. i found a carnivine on tuesday and i freaked out bc it was shiny and i caught it. i was so happy with myself when i found a shiny carnivine, not because it's a nice shiny (it's not) but just because i found one so randomly and i wasn't even shiny hunting!!! it happened a few months ago in the same game with electabuzz!!! completely random encounter without a shiny charm!!

i'm playing through sword right now to make sure i get all pokemon in galar, plus i want to catch all pokemon without trading (if i can get away with it, so i have everything as my OT, i already have the shield exclusives) and I FOUND A FUCKING KOMMO-O SHINY IN THE WILD, FIRST ENCOUNTER, NO SHINY CHARM!!!!! i can't believe it! i was just strolling around on my bike, having a good little bike ride through the wild area and it spawned in and i thought "oh! i like your colors, let me see if I can battle you real quick! maybe catch you bc i know i don't have you!" and AS SOON AS THE BATTLE STARTED, THE FUCKING SHINY THING POPPED UP!!!!!!! i called my boyfriend and sent him like 20 emergency texts bc i was so scared i was gonna kill it and needed him to help me not freak out :krylie:

i think this is my best fucking shiny so far. ugh i still can't even believe it happened and yes, i saved my game :cumming2:

edit: SHE IS A FUCKING SQUARE/ULTRA SHINY!!!!!!

On 6/2/2022 at 4:08 AM, Whore of Tropico said:

PLEASE GIVE US A NEW EEVEELUTION YOU FUCKING GAMEFREAK

oh! you'll like knowing this. i found a fucking alpha level 80 umbreon the other day!!! (eevee is my favorite line tbh)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Victini mystery gift is available now in Sword/Shield!!! Only available until August 21 I believe, so get it now. Gift code W0RLD22V1CT0RY

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

my gbc/gba emulator has custom boxart so i added some nice ones made by silphwave. i know that these were not really made for the games i assigned them to i just wanted them to go with the title lol

EB4393-BF-6-B10-4745-BCAB-DB129-C35-F8-E

i edited some of them to make them more like the color i wanted though. & ive got to incorporate this one somewhere its just too good

DB3-B65-ED-DD4-A-492-D-91-FC-642396-D7-A

34 minutes ago, dollanganger said:

my gbc/gba emulator has custom boxart so i added some nice ones made by silphwave. i know that these were not really made for the games i assigned them to i just wanted them to go with the title lol

EB4393-BF-6-B10-4745-BCAB-DB129-C35-F8-E

i edited some of them to make them more like the color i wanted though. & ive got to incorporate this one somewhere its just too good

DB3-B65-ED-DD4-A-492-D-91-FC-642396-D7-A

I love the aesthetic!! Vintage, classy, pastel heaven :yesnod:

my shiny hunt is going well. i caught a new shiny today, i've gotten 3 so far in sword. still doing mesuda method for kanto meowth though and going to start the dlc's so i can at least start shiny hunting the legendaries

giphy.gif

HE.FUCKING.DID.IT

Dande-sama who? GTFO

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0PrvBl4MTOqwR8nyBXG2

Spoiler

Lucario is my mood

The time has come!!!

SCARLET/VIOLET OUT NOW :hair: 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQD2Q_LH3EAr7Eewo3vYIP

they need to put out a performance patch ASAP. it's embarrassing. i'm enjoying the game for what it is but like.... that's embarrassing. it's as bad as when there's a skip in someone's vocals on a released song. it's just... bad in the visual department. it's 2022, literally develop games better. you have the money, pokémon is one of the best selling franchises ever in the history of media, DO BETTER!!

anyways... i like miraidon, it's cute

giphy.gif

It's so obvious that this game needed more time. Why not wait another year and put out some Legends Arceus DLC instead, or another Mystery Dungeon or Snap game to tide the fans over? 

For me, there's no way I'm spending money on that. Maybe I'll get it when it's on sale in a year or two and after they've released a few patches. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I was thinking of getting my baby sister Violet for Christmas. I was also thinking of getting her the new Fire Emblem game. Which should I pick?

giphy.gif