Baby V Alex

Pokémon

What do we think, girlies?

I'm actually pleasantly surprised, the remakes look pretty great now, plus following Pokémon are back, which basically makes this a must-buy for me. Also, the updated Underground looks pretty cool. Now all I really need is some kind of confirmation that Megas will be back and that the Giratina arc will be in the games ddd.

And Legends: Arceus looks really promising now, I was not expecting Game Freak to be able to pull something like this off, but maybe... they did? It seems to be a pretty interesting mix of Breath of the Wild, Pokémon Go, and Pokémon Snap. And those new regional forms and evolutions, I am LIVING! 

pokemon_new_w_1.png

pokemon_new_b_1.png

pokemon_regional_b_1.png

pokemon_regional_g_1.png

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

My hype was at an all time low before the direct and Ill admit they won me over with it. 

they managed to make basculin cool ffs and that’s something I never thought could be achieved. The other regional variants are dope too. Breviary has always been a cool Pokémon and the psychic typing only makes it cooler. 

all the new changes to the remake look dope as hell too 

i still believe Shining Pearl & Brilliant Diamond will snatch my wig, mark my words

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Who's ready for Pokémon Legend? Arceus is officially in her debut era & she is the moment bitches.

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Can't wait to play for a bit tonight :oprah:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

me ariving at Hisui region TONIGHT :wendy-williams.gif

So since release day i think i put like 17 or 20 hours into Legends Arceus but it only made me wanna go back and finish the dex in Sword/Shield. I’m making my bf play Sword lol he’s still finishing the dex from BDSP and he needs me to play through Pearl because he wants the version exclusives from that game. 

Oooooo so girls what do we think about the leaked possibility for DLC in Legends Arceus? And gen 9 possibly happening this year? I kind hope gen 9 gets held off for next year so we can get really fun DLC for Legends Arceus, but who knows. They’re saying we’ll get both this year but….. its Game Freak. 

On 1/9/2022 at 3:03 PM, Whore of Tropico said:

Who's ready for Pokémon Legend? Arceus is officially in her debut era & she is the moment bitches.

I don’t think i’ve ever told you but i love eevee so i’ve always liked seeing your posts bc eevee lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I want so bad to buy pokemon legend arceus but its soooo expensive in my country :poordat:. Also im still resentful with the pokemon company because of pokemon diamond and pearl remakes since they were my first generation of games, and alpha saphire and omega ruby gave me high hopes for them. Pokemon platinum needs justice

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

i'm finally in the end game of PLA. i'm still missing some pokemon tho and wanna get all pokemon to research level 10 before i start the shiny hunt

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Replaying "Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorer of Sky" and damn, words can't never describe how magnififent & beautiful this game series' storyline is.

Hoping we're getting a remake this year (since we're in the Gen IV revisit era & it's been 2 years since Switch remake for PMD: Rescue Team)

On 2/8/2022 at 1:37 PM, Hydroponic Weeds said:

So since release day i think i put like 17 or 20 hours into Legends Arceus but it only made me wanna go back and finish the dex in Sword/Shield. I’m making my bf play Sword lol he’s still finishing the dex from BDSP and he needs me to play through Pearl because he wants the version exclusives from that game. 

Oooooo so girls what do we think about the leaked possibility for DLC in Legends Arceus? And gen 9 possibly happening this year? I kind hope gen 9 gets held off for next year so we can get really fun DLC for Legends Arceus, but who knows. They’re saying we’ll get both this year but….. its Game Freak. 

I don’t think i’ve ever told you but i love eevee so i’ve always liked seeing your posts bc eevee lol

awww thanx babe, it's never too late to make Eevee your soulmate.

54 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Replaying "Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorer of Sky" and damn, words can't never describe how magnififent & beautiful this game series' storyline is.

Hoping we're getting a remake this year (since we're in the Gen IV revisit era & it's been 2 years since Switch remake for PMD: Rescue Team)

I unironically think Explorers of Sky is the most amazing video game ever created. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

2 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

I unironically think Explorers of Sky is the most amazing video game ever created. 

Crying at the Grovyle arc, OH MY GOD.

This can be made into a Hollywood movie.

6 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

YES! And the bonus episode with Grovyle and Dusknoir... honestly next level! 

the music arrangement of this game is out of this world as well. "Through the Sea of Time" is a fucking masterpiece

Just made a remix for Primal Dialga Theme