Baby V Alex

Pokémon

This CITY THEME is KUNT AF

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

On 11/18/2022 at 7:36 PM, baddisease said:

I was thinking of getting my baby sister Violet for Christmas. I was also thinking of getting her the new Fire Emblem game. Which should I pick?

both are good, i would say violet/scarlet is safer for kids, fire emblem one has more fanservicey stuff. ofc if she's older then disregard this info LOL but fire emblem i think has a longer play time, and if she's a fan of the older games, she'll enjoy seeing her favorite characters again. that being said, my brother really enjoyed pokemon violet and had nothing but nice things to say about it. fire emblem engage is basically hyrule warriors with FE characters, so its not my favorite type of game.

no but  they ate with this theme

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

I AM NOT CRYING :lange: THEY LITERALLY WRITE ASH KETCHUM OFF THE SERIES

okay where's the dlc 

judge-judy-time.gif

On 12/2/2022 at 11:46 AM, SalvaWHORE said:

no but  they ate with this theme

WHERE IS THE LIE??? they really said we're giving ZELDA we're giving AN ANTHEM we're giving SPACE weird acid trip music BITCH :understand:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

So are we considering Iron Leaves & Walking Wake as legendaries? Mythicals? I'm unsure

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i still have not recovered from the fact that we'll have to leave Ash Ketchum. My heart shattered :lange:

oooh is it just me or the Pokemon anime is getting back to its golden age? They are eating up and leaving no crumbs w this new Horizon series, the new writer team is doing what needs to be done since Journey's flop.

Just now, SalvaWHORE said:

oooh is it just me or the Pokemon anime is getting back to its golden age? They are eating up and leaving no crumbs w this new Horizon series, the new writer team is doing what needs to be done since Journey's flop.

I haven't watched Pokemon in YEARS, what show/iteration are they on now?

1 minute ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

I haven't watched Pokemon in YEARS, what show/iteration are they on now?

well it's about where you left the series tho lol you need a lot of catch-up:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Ash Ketchum has finally become champion (first official champion of a region - Alola) (gen 7 series)

Ash Ketchum has finally become the greatest pokemon trainer after winning fucking Cynthia and Leon at PWT (gen 8 series)

Ash Ketchum has left the anime for good

The series has a revamp - Ash Ketchum's journey has finally come to an end after 25 years on anime. The anime got a revamp and glow-up with new story line, new concept, new character and really different formula. It's really promising and i am already loving it (consider im a long-time fan since the original kanto series)

On 2/17/2023 at 12:23 AM, SlowGinFizzzz said:

IT'S HAPPENING!!

WHERE TF IS IT OMGGGG

it's been three years since Resue team DX, we need EXPLORERS OF SKY REMAKE ASAP OH MY FUCKING GOD