Baby V Alex

Pokémon

I want the Eevee 3ds XL so bad!!!!

EDIT: NEW WAY TO MAKE MORE POKÉDOLLARS

935729_477655985642444_706725487_n.png

I know this is old but you've just killed me omg :lmao:

When i think of pokemon I just think of generally living/animal-like things or creatures... A sword just doesn't really fit to me. It's a weapon. A possessed weapon doesn't really fit in the same world where seahorses fight dragons and mushroom creatures to me... idk I sound dumb now haha, I just don't think it really looks like a "pokemon". Just my opinion.

What about voltorb, magnmite, bronzor, kingligng? ( I don't even know how to properly write their names so....). I am not saying I love the design but the concept and type are good

EotAQlJ.jpg

I'm not one of the nostalgia fags who thinks everything new is bad, I said I like Chandelure. And I like magnemite and muk. I like the garbage pokemon from the last gen. I just don't like this sword pokemon. In general I don't like inanimate object pokemon less unless they happen to seem really cool or fit into the pokemon universe to me. It's not just the new ones. I think voltorb is kind of dumb..

I just don't like honedge's concept and in MY OPINION a sword doesn't fit into the pokemon universe. It's a flat out weapon you can cut someone with... Idk I just don't like it that much. I've never been one of those people who says 1st gen was way better than all the new stuff. Admitabley they had more to work with the first 2-3 gens though, and gens 4 and 5 have had more uncreative/ugly or unlike able designs in my opinion than the others had.

I'm not one of the nostalgia fags who thinks everything new is bad, I said I like Chandelure. And I like magnemite and muk. I like the garbage pokemon from the last gen. I just don't like this sword pokemon. In general I don't like inanimate object pokemon less unless they happen to seem really cool or fit into the pokemon universe to me. It's not just the new ones. I think voltorb is kind of dumb..

I just don't like honedge's concept and in MY OPINION a sword doesn't fit into the pokemon universe. It's a flat out weapon you can cut someone with... Idk I just don't like it that much. I've never been one of those people who says 1st gen was way better than all the new stuff. Admitabley they had more to work with the first 2-3 gens though, and gens 4 and 5 have had more uncreative/ugly or unlike able designs in my opinion than the others had.

Have you played through gens 4&5? Just wondering. I don't care for gen 4 myself, but gen 5 is AMAZING and I really don't get why people bash it unless they just haven't played it & are being nostalgia-biased.

I bought Pokémon Black a few days ago and I already have like 11 hours on it! I'm so in love. TBH this is the only gen where there are actually at LEAST 6 Pokémon I will want to have in my party. I normally go through the games with 3 or 4 Pokémon I like and a few extra I don't care for simply to use the HM moves.

They're not all evolved yet, and I haven't even caught 2 of them, but my final party should end up being (with one slot open for a Pokémon I haven't come across/known of yet)...

Samurott, Zebstrika, Lilligant, Gothitelle, Vanilluxe.

14417469274.gif

I bought Pokémon Black a few days ago and I already have like 11 hours on it! I'm so in love. TBH this is the only gen where there are actually at LEAST 6 Pokémon I will want to have in my party. I normally go through the games with 3 or 4 Pokémon I like and a few extra I don't care for simply to use the HM moves.

Send me you FC Bill, to change pokémans and fight. I have PKMN White 1 & 2

For me the worst Generation, is G4 (Just the Sinnoh games) they have a lot of caves, and the games are really slow compared to others. I kinda like some pokémon from this Gen but other thant that nothing, I'm just playing it cause I make a promise to end all the games from each Gen, I'll post my teams later on.  

And for Honedge, you don't have to love it, but you have to agree that it has a past, they were not like "OH I saw a sword, let's make a sword pokéman". Honedge it's inspired in Excallibur & a japanesse swords that are possesed by spirits, so it has a little brain on it.

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Have you played through gens 4&5? Just wondering. I don't care for gen 4 myself, but gen 5 is AMAZING and I really don't get why people bash it unless they just haven't played it & are being nostalgia-biased.

They're not all evolved yet, and I haven't even caught 2 of them, but my final party should end up being (with one slot open for a Pokémon I haven't come across/known of yet)...

Samurott, Zebstrika, Lilligant, Gothitelle, Vanilluxe.

I have played both and I fully intend on getting X and Y once I can afford a 3DS, but I just think the 4th gen was overall the worst as far as new designs go (i love roserade, tangtowth, and others though) and there are some really cool ones in 5th gen and the game is one of my favorites, just because of how much new stuff they added to it and the fact that thy FINALLY made animated sprites in battle, but considering it was 150 new pokemon, there were a lot more flop pokemon than in previous generations. This in no way effected the quality of the game for me, I just disliked a greater percentage of the designs than I usually do. I don't HATE them really, a better way to day it is maybe that there were less designs I thought were good enough that I would want that pokemon on my team. Again, I am NOT a nostalgia person, it's honestly just my opinion. Not everyone is going to think the same way about designs for fictional creatures, it's totally subjective.

oops nevermind

So what is ya'lls predictions for Honedge?

I think that the way to get Honedge will be similar to Spiritomb. This will be based on Excalibur's story. And it will be available once you reach "The stonage" area. 

I think that the way to get Honedge will be similar to Spiritomb. This will be based on Excalibur's story. And it will be available once you reach "The stonage" area. 

hmm that would be cool... Maybe I'd like honedge more if it had a cool backstory like this... From the footage we've had I kind of just imagined it popping up out of grass which would be stupid, but with the proper context and enough exposure to it, I think I could get used to the idea that there is a sword pokemon... I don't think I'll ever personally use it though.

ok just randomly butting in here

but

if you download the app PokeBuilder on your app store, its $0.99 but i think it's worth it.

basically you create your pokemon with whatever stats you want, if its shiny or not, the moves, etc. everything

and then download it onto your d.s. via wifi

it's actually rly cool

i know its cheating but i waited to do that until i beat the game

so now you can catch em all

ok sorry

haha i just felt i should share this cool app my cousin told me about

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

ok just randomly butting in here

but

if you download the app PokeBuilder on your app store, its $0.99 but i think it's worth it.

basically you create your pokemon with whatever stats you want, if its shiny or not, the moves, etc. everything

and then download it onto your d.s. via wifi

it's actually rly cool

i know its cheating but i waited to do that until i beat the game

so now you can catch em all

ok sorry

haha i just felt i should share this cool app my cousin told me about

OMG I didnt know about that! thats really cool! Just to throw together random fun teams. EV training takes a LONG time for pokemon I don't even plan to use that often... Sucks that my room mate broke my DS though... He said he was gonna pay me back but never did and I'm home now so he can't be paying me back or getting me a new DS any time soon... I plan on getting a 3DS soon anyway..

OMG I didnt know about that! thats really cool! Just to throw together random fun teams. EV training takes a LONG time for pokemon I don't even plan to use that often... Sucks that my room mate broke my DS though... He said he was gonna pay me back but never did and I'm home now so he can't be paying me back or getting me a new DS any time soon... I plan on getting a 3DS soon anyway..

yes! exactly. this app allows you to include EV stats as well. its so cool. but i wouldnt do this until you beat the game or its way too easy.

get a new ds soon! and yeah 3ds makes most sense cuz x/y

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

hmm that would be cool... Maybe I'd like honedge more if it had a cool backstory like this... From the footage we've had I kind of just imagined it popping up out of grass which would be stupid, but with the proper context and enough exposure to it, I think I could get used to the idea that there is a sword pokemon... I don't think I'll ever personally use it though.

The scenes from the trailers are just to show off the game, it doesn't have scenes for the actual game. (well, not when they show new Pokémon.

That would make A LOT more sense, but I just want it to evolve into like a possessed set of amour :crying:

but wait, Actually in the video where Masuda reveals Honedge, he says that the stones aren't based off of Stonehenge, they are actually based off of the Carnac Stones in France

Well you get what I'm talking about hahahahaha

@@Baby V Alex guess who bought a 3DS & can use their Internet now!? :cuteface:

Oh and I caught a shiny Gothita last night.

SEND ME YOUR FC NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I'm so happy <3

and jealous because I don't have a 3DS but oh well...

So far guys, wich one are you picking? X or Y? I'm going with Y cause the perfume pokémon is just flawless and looks like a tiny flamingo <3