Lad

Lipsters Awards 2016 (1/28)

Can someone remind me which users have been banned or left the forum this year? I know only of LanaDelReyMag (RIP)

Off the top of my head - 

Members who left this year: BENTLEY, Eclipse (maybe?), Gloomyharlow, Loreleilee, TIARNZUS, ilovetati, Viva

Banned: the majority of people banned this year are the 10000000 accounts our spammer made  :toofunny:

But I'm sure people who were banned/left any year could be nominated.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Off the top of my head - 

Members who left this year: BENTLEY, Eclipse (maybe?), Gloomyharlow, Loreleilee, TIARNZUS, ilovetati, Viva

Banned: the majority of people banned this year are the 10000000 accounts our spammer made  :toofunny:

BENTLEY left?? :wat:  when? why?

8nl2OpX.png

BENTLEY DIDN'T LEAVE WTF  :hdu:  :icant:  THE GOOD SIS IS STILL HERE!!

also, somebody vote for me, idc if it's in a bad category tbh, just vote for me :)

If we had the best banned member who later returned then exposed themself category you'd win for sure

Can I choose to not voting in some categories and also nominate just one person in others? Sorry, I don't know all the members yet. :toofunny:

Please don't! We do not want the same 5 people nominated in everything. That's why there's those voting requirements, so more users get a chance. Also don't worry, you have 10 days to figure your votes out :)

A little reminder that I'm lanamusic a.k.a glimmeringharlot a.k.a lanadelreymag (No, I didn't leave the forum :hooker: ) a.k.a LanaDelReyFiles

Is there an Award for Most Irrelevant Member?  :hooker:

WTF I thought you left. Legend! You are very talented at coding and web design

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey