Gangster Bitch

Lana Confessions

I still hate Lana Del Ray, so.  :magikarp:

Where the fuck were you during So Legitgate? :deadbanana:

On-topic: How do feel about her recalling old school Liz in her new album with Black Masterpiece? :angie:

where the fuck have you been tbh  :smokes3:

Lanamerica jus didn't undrstan me, bb. I had 2 take a brake~

How do feel about her recalling old school Liz in her new album with Black Masterpiece? :angie:

tumblr_m9jx4ymfWP1rsidtzo1_400.gif

I actually haven't heard any of the recent leaks, besides Legitlegendtina. :defeated:

I'm so late. This must be what Beyonce feels like. 

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

Lanamerica jus didn't undrstan me, bb. I had 2 take a brake~

tumblr_m9jx4ymfWP1rsidtzo1_400.gif

I actually haven't heard any of the recent leaks, besides Legitlegendtina. :defeated:

I'm so late. This must be what Beyonce feels like. 

:eartha:

Oh yeah we just got an Eartha Kitt emote so we're also late.

But you might like TV in Black & White, Black Beauty, Angels Forever Forever Angels, Television Heaven, and Hollywood :brows: Tired of Singing the Blues if you're here for Rockna. And then we got tons of old songs so don't botha :whatever:

:eartha:

Oh yeah we just got an Eartha Kitt emote so we're also late.

But you might like TV in Black & White, Black Beauty, Angels Forever Forever Angels, Television Heaven, and Hollywood :brows: Tired of Singing the Blues if you're here for Rockna. And then we got tons of old songs so don't botha :whatever:

Yas queen Eartha! 

I'll listen to those and either thank you or shame you for such recommendations. <33

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

Had to write this, I had to.. :(

I have a Lana confession. I'm scared she is going to stop making music that I like. I'm actually terrified of it. I've been a fan for a long time now, about a year and half, and I've loved almost all her music up to today. Young & Beautiful just isn't my style. If that's what the new record is going to sound like, I'm not going to love it like I love Born to Die. I don't like the way she's described the new album.. The whole "stripped down" thing. I want more music with hip-hop influenced beats and orchestral strings and that damn loon that I love. I want more music like AKA and the upbeat songs in Born to Die. I want more Off to the Races and Diet Mountain Dew. And I have a feeling this next record is going to be nothing but stuff like Paradise Edition. It scares me. It scares me so much. I've been so in love with Lana, and I'm sure I won't fall out of love with the music we already have, but I just want her to keep making music that is interesting and makes me happy. Young & Beautiful doesn't do that for me. 

That felt good to let out.

I like Y&B, but I think Paradise is a huge step down from BTD and I'm not warming up to the leaked demos. I share this worry. :(

I want the song "Lucky ones" to play at my wedding imagine the lights dim and "lucky ones" comes on and then my husband grabs me and we start dancing ughhh :') I cry everytime I think of that and then t his/m funeral "dark paradise" and "born to die" will play for mine

Everyday I wish that my friends like Lana, but I don't want that her turn into a world star with lots of fans, etc....I wana to keep Lana as my treasure

Thats so true because if she got super popular like Rhianna or something there would be tons of fakes and people that only like her for her new stuff and they would try to be "Hipster"

When I was seeing Lana in may, I was really tempted to buy auburn hair dye and throwing it on stage after seeing a tweet which was obviously joking but I felt like making it a reality. 

Lana was so much sexier and looked much more youthful with her auburn hair, also when she had curls in it and hoop earrings. orgasnom

heres a confession

i feel rejected when lana doesn't reply to my dm's on twitter and then i see people posting screenshots of there convo with lana on twitter  :horror:  :icant:  :crying4:  :paris:  :paris:  :paris:  :paris:  :paris:  :paris:  :heidi:  :heidi:  :heidi:  :heidi:  :heidi:

ONE DAY IT WILL HAPPEN

12 Oct

I want to congratulate you on Ride. I just love it. It's just pure you. I love you so much. Thankyou Lana.

5685a84093f0a2ac3d81d44d9b5aac46_normal.
2 Nov

Lana I want to thank you for the best birthday present of my life. You're coming Manchester a day after my birthday! I love you

25 Dec

Merry Christmas, my darling. I wish I could give you something for christmas, but I can only give my love. Have a nice Christmas, Love you x

23 Mar

Hope you're ready for your tour! You're going to be beautiful in every single aspect. Love you, see you in Manchester, UK X X X X X

9 Apr

Hope you're having fun on your tour! Hope you are not straining your voice :) Love you Lana! See you soon X X X

30 Apr

Love you, not long now until I see you X X X

15 May

Love you, seeing you in 8 days X X X

28 May

Love you Lana X X

9 Jun

Hope you're recovering fast, love you xxx

21 Jun

Happy Birthday lovely x x x Hope you have a brilliant day. You're beautiful xx

30 Jul

Love you XXX

9h

So happy to hear Summertime Sadness on the radio everyday, I am proud, you've come a long way <3

Tweet text

Lana.pngAngel-Headed Hipster

The BTD album production is repeatitive and at some parts boring. The demos top every single album version.

I hate Dark Paradise, Diet Mountain Dew and Summertime Sadness. I just can't with them. This confession connects me to the next thing I'm about to say -

I feel like Paradise was released as an addition to BTD because BTD ain't really Lana, she IS fake in that album, like they made her mainstream and radio suitable and the "perfect depressed alternative singer" (it's kind of hard to explain with my weak English so I hope you'll understand). So when I listen to Paradise I feel like Lana is honest with me. That's one of the reasons I like Paradise MUCH better than BTD.

For example - Look at the BTD video against the Ride video. You can feel where Lana is real and where she is what her record label wants her to be.

I love black-beauty-black-hair Lana. it's more mature, and again, more HER.

Oh, and I wish Lana success because I love her but deep inside I don't want her to get famous because I have this fear that when She'll be a worldwide superstar she won't be so close to her fans and won't sign stuff after every concert etc., I still fear that every single day :(

That's it. I feel better now. :bliss:

I've loved lana's lips since the moment I saw her. I first thought they were real

When I sing or playback along to Lana songs I do this thing with my lips and nose so my lips look like Lana's. Don't know how to explain

It took some time to get used to Lana's songs.

I don't really like listening to acapella's like " Heart Shaped Chevrolet "

Only 2 friends of mine listen to Lana, but not as much as I do. They also don't really listen to her unreleased stuff. It frustrates me because I want to discuss and listen to the unreleased with them. I guess this isn't that bad tho.

I wish So Legit never leaked. I think that I wanted to keep her opinion on Gaga a mystery or very positive. I do like the fact they knew eachother, and the fact that Lizzy took the time to boo her off is kinda funny. I do hate the fanbases fighting, and shading eachothers faves. I continue to like Lana AND Gaga both.

I think Lana smoking is sexy.

I wish I had a photo with Lana when I had the chance, standing frontrow at her show, but I was so overwhelmed. When she walked to me to take my letter to her, i just stood there smiling like crazy. Oh well, she held my hand

I dont like blonde hair on Lana.

Her smoking is the sexiest thing ever like  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter: I don't know if i adore the activity of smoking itself or watching super sexy people smoke.  :creep: I'll never figure out.

Life is beautiful, but you don't have a clue

Her smoking is the sexiest thing ever like  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter: I don't know if i adore the activity of smoking itself or watching super sexy people smoke.  :creep: I'll never figure out.

She takes smoking to a whole new level of sexiness.

555.jpg

A week ago or so I had a dream of Lana and I..It was very intimate and I'll leave out all the detail but basically what had happen half way through she was like

"..I just riiiiddddeeee"

tumblr_mr7vio26KD1sye1jao1_500.gif

Live Forever Golden Grill.