Gangster Bitch

Lana Confessions

I HATE it when fans of other artists are gatekeeping their songs. It's soo elitist.

...yet I am fully guilty of trying to gatekeep Lana's entire discography sometimes.

Casual listeners? Critial acclaim by mainstream media?  :wtf: :madge:

I hate to see it.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

3 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

I HATE it when fans of other artists are gatekeeping their songs. It's soo elitist.

...yet I am fully guilty of trying to gatekeep Lana's entire discography sometimes.

Casual listeners? Critial acclaim by mainstream media?  :wtf: :madge:

I hate to see it.

That just makes you hypocritical/inconsistent then, lol

7 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Bye, my dumbass didn't even see what thread we were in-

All good. I'm truly trying to better myself :toofunny: I can already admit it so

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

On 10/20/2012 at 7:16 AM, Gangster Bitch said:

I'll go first,

-I actually used to really hate her nails, but now I can't get enough of it, love her claws.

-The first time I listened to Blue Jeans, when she says "we don't need no money, we could make it all work, but he.." i thought she actually said "we could make it all work buddy" and i was like "lol sure buddy" it was quite an embarrassing moment.

Omg this make it all work buddy is hilarious trying not to burst out laughing just stumbling across this reading it at night right now XD XD XD 

i first listened to lana when i was like 12. My cousin came over and I was casually sitting on the computer in the same room.  I just put lana del rey born to die on because i figured that's what cool hipster people liked and i wanted to impress her with my fake indie taste :smokes2:

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

There was a time I did not care for Blue Jeans. I still lowkey don’t. I mean of course it’s a moment and literally better than some other girls discographies but I prefer OTTR over it. (I dunno why I also feel the need to pit these two songs against each other, so don’t ask.)

Summer 2014, I literally played Florida Kilos to DEATH (and still do) - back when using iTunes was still a thing (I guess it still kinda is with AM), it had amassed over 400+ plays before the summer was over. I was literally obsessed. I feel the need to claim it as my all time favorite by her for that reason alone. I still am not sick of that damn song about cocaine. Oddly enough it’s such an addicting track that I just wanted to hear over and over on an endless loop. 

Pawn Shop was my go-to cry song back in the day. On a really bad day it can still make me weep. But it more invokes a feeling of extreme loneliness and sorrow for me now. 

the next best american record IS the best american record

13 minutes ago, BrokenBoy said:

Summer 2014, I literally played Florida Kilos to DEATH (and still do) - back when using iTunes was still a thing (I guess it still kinda is with AM), it had amassed over 400+ plays before the summer was over. I was literally obsessed. I feel the need to claim it as my all time favorite by her for that reason alone. I still am not sick of that damn song about cocaine. Oddly enough it’s such an addicting track that I just wanted to hear over and over on an endless loop. 

Felt.

For me in 2018 that was Cherry.

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

3 minutes ago, weinendersoldat said:

the next best american record IS the best american record

Felt.

For me in 2018 that was Cherry.

Now THAT was a moment. She gave the fans everything they wanted with Cherry. Shame we never got a visual. Her biggest downfall is lack of visuals IMO. I know people shit on UV visuals but they were very effective and gorgeous MVs. Wish she still cared to do bigger MVs like that versus these authentic candid type of video clips she stitched together now. 

edit cause maybe I’m wrong maybe it’s better she doesn’t try to do too much with her MVs it might cheapen the music if she tries too hard. The NFR videos kinda worked but I won’t be forgiving ha for teasing that movie like MV she released with NFR and it was just videos we already saw and her getting chased by a police car with her friends dddd. 

1 minute ago, BrokenBoy said:

Now THAT was a moment. She gave the fans everything they wanted with Cherry.

She really took a dip and put her whole pussy into mother lake for this song when u think abt it

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

9 hours ago, The Siren said:

i never liked TNC since it first surfaced online and still hate it :makeup:

Yikes

BTD The Paradise Edition is her best album and I’m tired of pretendits not just because society hates white twinks

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

California is the worst song of NFR! someone has to say it.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing