Gangster Bitch

Lana Confessions

i tried to get into Mtn Dew cause i wanted to feel the song on a deeper lever and i convinced myself that i liked it for a while but now years later i can confess it takes like motor oil :horror:

but i also did the same with Cherry Cola and now i fucking love it :beyonce:

On 4/30/2023 at 2:24 PM, annedauphine said:

I don't understand what it is they "did" in Yosemite and at this point I'm too afraid to ask :bebe:

Pretty sure it  just refers to their relationship.. that there weren't any ulterior motives, they really loved each other and were just happy in the moment and were just together for the sake of being together, they did it for the "right reasons", for each other 

I remember many things but I just never remember the exact track listing of each album. I just know which songs are on each album. But not the track order...:defeated:

url%5D

21 minutes ago, Embach said:

I remember many things but I just never remember the exact track listing of each album. I just know which songs are on each album. But not the track order...:defeated:

is it supposed to be a normal thing to memorize tracklists :dorothy2: most of us don’t have photographic memory 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

2 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

is it supposed to be a normal thing to memorize tracklists :dorothy2: most of us don’t have photographic memory 

Idk, I thought it was :hillary: I think it was more a Swiftie thing

url%5D

9 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

i dont hate Blue Banisters, but i sometimes forget that album exists :awkney:

The era felt kinda non-existant really. She only dropped three singles without telling us out of nowhere, then in September she deleted her lanadelrey accounts after releasing Arcadia and in October she just quickly dropped the album and the MV for Banisters and another one for Arcadia. We had that iconic honeymion insta livestream though. 0 radio and magazine interviews. Also there weren't many photoshoots.

Even COTCC era had more events than BB.

url%5D

2 minutes ago, Quincy said:

There was a time when the only song I knew by her was Summertime Sadness :um:

I’m not ashamed to admit the song still holds a place in my heart 10-D9-DCBB-AEBD-4740-919-A-9-D26-E6-F409

don't be ashamed of it, summertime sadness remains one of her best songs, don't let people on social media make you think you're a "local" for loving it :true: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

2 hours ago, Quincy said:

There was a time when the only song I knew by her was Summertime Sadness :um:

I’m not ashamed to admit the song still holds a place in my heart 10-D9-DCBB-AEBD-4740-919-A-9-D26-E6-F409

For ten years I thought Video Games and Summertime Sadness were her only songs because they were the only ones played on the radio. :hillary:

On 6/12/2023 at 11:01 PM, TayLanaHoe said:

Confession: Burnt Norton Interlude is scary (to me). 

not sure why but scares the shit outta me (especially when it comes on while listening on shuffle at night 😭)

My confession is the complete opposite of this, Burnt Norton is one of my top favs even tho its an interlude and not even an original poem :defeated: 

uRo1dco.png

singing blue notes,

up all night long

On 10/5/2022 at 8:44 PM, SalvaWHORE said:

California is the worst song of NFR! someone has to say it.

One of her worst ever if you ask me. Id say not even Beautiful is as awful (and it's truly awful).