Gangster Bitch

Lana Confessions

I have never finished any of her "official" videos. Truth be told, I have only considered watching a few of them. They're V boring.

I refuse to watch "Ride." Sorry, everyone I told I would. :creep: Here's looking at you, Maru and Sitar

If she was happier, maybe I'd like her more.

I was trying to avoid this topic because I always feel terrible for bashing her but here are a few things....

• I might have let out the tiniest of laughs when someone linked me to this & this. Such terrible sites but that photoshoot isn’t doing her any justice.
  • It genuinely saddens me when she overdoes her lip liner or wears flannel around her waist. Sometimes I like tacky Lana, but definitely not with this.
  • I don’t own physical copies of any of her cds (although I did buy her BTD EP & some songs off of BTD Deluxe on iTunes, if that counts for anything). Buying songs twice just for a little booklet that has wrong song lyrics doesn’t seem worth it to me
  • No plans on buying anything from H&M anytime soon. Mainly because that's not a store I would normally shop at & I just don't like the clothes H&M set up for her.
  • In some pictures you can see Lana's real nails peeping behind her fake ones and I just find that so disgusting. Acrylics aren’t sanitary in the first place since they are porous (meaning even though she washes her hands there will still be germs lingering in her nails). I really wonder if she even has any natural nails left at all. You really aren’t supposed to have acrylic for as long as she has-- SHE NEEDS TO LET HER NAILS BREATH

It's never 2 late 2 be the things that u might've been* i'll sing till u fall asleep- u try and remember when*the future looked lush and sweet

Guest Maru the Cat

I was trying to avoid this topic because I always feel terrible for bashing her but here are a few things....

• I might have let out the tiniest of laughs when someone linked me to this & this. Such terrible sites but that photoshoot isn’t doing her any justice.
  • It genuinely saddens me when she overdoes her lip liner or wears flannel around her waist. Sometimes I like tacky Lana, but definitely not with this.

Thanks for the links! I definitely hadn't seen those. :teehee:

As for the second point, I like those things! How dare you not like the things I like! :imbeingsarcasticbitch2:

I have never finished any of her "official" videos. Truth be told, I have only considered watching a few of them. They're V boring.

I refuse to watch "Ride." Sorry, everyone I told I would. :creep: Here's looking at you, Maru and Sitar

If she was happier, maybe I'd like her more.

UGH DO YOU EVEN LIKE HER AT ALL JUST GO AWAY

Unpopular Lana Opinions, Pt. 2: The New Thread

:pft: Pretty much.

Oh this, definitely. She's a mess live. I couldn't take.

You think? I thought she was great live. It's very different from listening to the album for sure, but I wouldn't say she was a mess. What was your experience?

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

You think? I thought she was great live. It's very different from listening to the album for sure, but I wouldn't say she was a mess. What was your experience?

Well, I've never actually seen her live, only YouTube videos. Which, in her defense, I've heard there's quite a difference and you can't possibly compare the two. And perhaps mess is too strong an adjective.

I just, from what I've seen, don't care for the down right animalistic vocals she gives at certain times, e.g. Million Dare Man, Body Electric, Off to the Races on occasion. I don't really mind vocal acrobatics if you're a Mariah Carey or a Whitney Houston, but with Lana... I don't know. It's odd. To me.

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

I just, from what I've seen, don't care for the down right animalistic vocals she gives at certain times. i.e. Million Dare Man, Body Electric, Off to the Races on occasion. I don't really mind vocal acrobatics if you're a Mariah Carey or a Whitney Houston, but with Lana... I don't know. It's odd. To me.

Ohh okay I kind of get that. I mean of course it's very different when you're in the moment and really if you get the opportunity to see her I'd strongly recommend you take it. If not for the vocals, just to be near her because she has this energy and vibe that's really something else. Do I sound crazy? I don't know, I mean she's been my second favourite concert, right behind Leonard Cohen which is an honour as far as I'm concerned.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Ohh okay I kind of get that. I mean of course it's very different when you're in the moment and really if you get the opportunity to see her I'd strongly recommend you take it. If not for the vocals, just to be near her because she has this energy and vibe that's really something else. Do I sound crazy? I don't know, I mean she's been my second favourite concert, right behind Leonard Cohen which is an honour as far as I'm concerned.

Oh I'm sure I'd go if I had the opportunity lol.

With that being said, I think the first time she performed NA was beautiful. :flutter:

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

Update: Unapologetic has slayed me; Lotus has not. Paradise remains forlorn. :defeated:

Rih's album is already out?

Anyway...come on, Hellion! "My pussy tastes like Pepsi cola"! It'll be great!