Gangster Bitch

Lana Confessions

I have never listened to Scarface until now AND I'M DYING I SO WANNA LAUGH AT THE LYRICS LMAOOOOO :lmao:

I have to press the replay button..! :eartha:

I KNOW at first I was like omg is this really her? Like I listened to her more sexy unreleased tracks but girl.. 

I'm enjoing the moans tho  :creep: 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I keep thinking about how she didn't sing the bridge of Ride when I saw her live in DC. Like that's the climax of one of her (in my opinion at the very least) artistic masterpieces and it just left a bad taste in my mouth that she skipped over it.

I have never listened to Scarface until now AND I'M DYING I SO WANNA LAUGH AT THE LYRICS LMAOOOOO :lmao:

/unpopular lana oppinion /

one of my fav unreleaseds ever  :hooker:

So sad for me to say this but I'm getting so personally offended / annoyed with the way she's been using playback lately. I know it's not easy to put on a long tour and sing every night, but people are paying for expensive tickets to hear her sing.

In my opinion, she's been serving the worst vocals lately. I'm not even watching the whole concerts like before because much of the setlist is her singing some high notes over playback. I'm really disappointed.

Okay guys but seriously coming back to this point, I really would like to hear the oppinions from some of you that already have seen her live a couple times

I feel like it's unfair of me to criticize her without seeing her live.

Please tell me your thoughts. 

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

I really would like to hear the oppinions from some of you that already have seen her live a couple times

I attended during the Endless Summer tour, and while I enjoyed seeing her in reality, I also found myself turned off by the atmosphere of the concert itself, tbh. Mainly because no matter where you go on the lawn (or in the seats), you can't hear her anyway. 

The only time the crowd shut up was for "Chelsea Hotel No. 2", but it was because you can tell it's one of the tracks they aren't stumbling upon on Spotify. 

Okay guys but seriously coming back to this point, I really would like to hear the oppinions from some of you that already have seen her live a couple times

I've seen her once and I thought that crowd could be louder than Lana sometimes, but I was in the GA pit after all. And she doesn't sing as powerfully like she used to, it's more soft and calm these days. I thought it was beautiful and cried like five times, lol.

She didn't have back up vocals in London I think?

But yes, it would be nice if she sang the whole lyrics and didn't point the mic to the audience so often.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

/unpopular lana oppinion /

one of my fav unreleaseds ever  :hooker:

I've seen her twice. Once during the Paradise Tour, and once last year (not sure the tour even had a name but she was doing shows). I don't exactly have a great visual memory of the 2013 show but I know that she went further out of her comfort zone vocally, now she's a little more lazy, which people like to  call "dreamy" lmao. It doesn't really bother me personally, but the last time I saw her was really forgettable. Just sounded like I was listening to the album. In person it was less impressive than seeing it on YouTube, but this tour is better. I remember the highlight of the last show of hers I attended being Music to Watch Boys To, simply bc I wanted her to perform it and didn't know if she would. All the hairflips and little movements where you see it online and she looks gorgeous, in person you don't really see it all from the same angle unless you're at the front row so really she just seems like she's high in person lmao

A few days ago, i had a Lana marathon that lasted from 12 pm until 4 am and i just re-connected to her lyrics so well after paying dust to her discography for a while, starting with her Lizzy Grant songs up until LFL, and i thought just how amazing her musical evolution has been, the way she evokes gorgeous visuals in your head (idk if it's just me, but her music reminds me a lot of California, especially since i've been there, takes me back, also Hawaii too haha) and overall how soothing her music can be when you're anxious or not feeling good. I've been having random panic attacks, but playing her music washes all of that away, and makes me wanna go outside, wear a skirt with converse, to go and walk around near the beach.

Not really a confession, just wanted to get that out.

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

scarface is lowkey one of her most quotable tracks ever & I love it

A few days ago, i had a Lana marathon that lasted from 12 pm until 4 am and i just re-connected to her lyrics so well after paying dust to her discography for a while, starting with her Lizzy Grant songs up until LFL, and i thought just how amazing her musical evolution has been, the way she evokes gorgeous visuals in your head (idk if it's just me, but her music reminds me a lot of California, especially since i've been there, takes me back, also Hawaii too haha) and overall how soothing her music can be when you're anxious or not feeling good. I've been having random panic attacks, but playing her music washes all of that away, and makes me wanna go outside, wear a skirt with converse, to go and walk around near the beach.

Not really a confession, just wanted to get that out.

i love lana marathons. I always watch her entire moscow show and her olympia paris show

scarface is lowkey one of her most quotable tracks ever & I love it

i love lana marathons. I always watch her entire moscow show and her olympia paris show

"Do I look high to you? That's because I am" is one of her most heartfelt and relatable lyrics for me. It's always been THAT poetic masterpiece.

i'm really confused at the whole "this record is for the fans" comments from her and i think lfl has a more contemporary sound because that's what she thinks we listen to/want to hear from her? probably cuz she just looks at twink stans on twitter but lol. her whole career and fanbase came from her being herself and not trying to make records that match whatever the current sound is. we love the sound that comes from her heart!! i hope lfl is the only record she tries to do that on. i want lana to make music that she can lose herself in, because that's what we love too. i just hope she realizes we stan and love her for her, we don't need her to be ariana grande for the twinks because we already have ariana grande for the twinks like! we want lana del rey to be the lana del rey she's always wanted to be 

sorry if this is horribly worded, i'm really tired and i'm not gonna lie i didn't read anything that i just typed lol

UbsOye5.png

i'm really confused at the whole "this record is for the fans" comments from her and i think lfl has a more contemporary sound because that's what she thinks we listen to/want to hear from her? probably cuz she just looks at twink stans on twitter but lol. her whole career and fanbase came from her being herself and not trying to make records that match whatever the current sound is. we love the sound that comes from her heart!! i hope lfl is the only record she tries to do that on. i want lana to make music that she can lose herself in, because that's what we love too. i just hope she realizes we stan and love her for her, we don't need her to be ariana grande for the twinks because we already have ariana grande for the twinks like! we want lana del rey to be the lana del rey she's always wanted to be 

sorry if this is horribly worded, i'm really tired and i'm not gonna lie i didn't read anything that i just typed lol

YES!!! Lana really reads too much from the twitter stans. If Lana wants to make an album for the fans, she needs to make it for herself. I do think she challenged herself on this album though, and I hope she keeps doing that. I hope we get more Heroins, Get Frees, and Changes in the future. I really do love Lust For Life at the end of the day.

YES!!! Lana really reads too much from the twitter stans. If Lana wants to make an album for the fans, she needs to make it for herself. I do think she challenged herself on this album though, and I hope she keeps doing that. I hope we get more Heroins, Get Frees, and Changes in the future. I really do love Lust For Life at the end of the day.

is lana even aware of lanaboards ? 

e1s11.gif

i can't listen to burnt norton anymore because of the war flashbacks to my LA to the Moon date. the instrumental looping over and over again while people are pulling and shoving and screaming on TOP of the fear that i might not get a selfie despite it being my third center barricade show....THAT was traumatizing.

i can't listen to burnt norton anymore because of the war flashbacks to my LA to the Moon date. the instrumental looping over and over again while people are pulling and shoving and screaming on TOP of the fear that i might not get a selfie despite it being my third center barricade show....THAT was traumatizing.

time pulling and time pushing

Are both perhaps pushing and pulling in time future

And time hauling contained in time shoving

If all Burnt Norton loopings are eternally present

All lana selfies are unredeemable

What might have been is an abstraction

Remaining a perpetual possibility

Only in a world of screaming twinks

What might have been and what has been

Point to one end of the barricade, which is the one lana never goes to

Cherry Adlibs echo in the memory

Down the selfies which we did not take