Gangster Bitch

Lana Confessions

Idk what's happening to me. I'm so lost. I love Lana as much if not a thousand times more than the day I first met her, I'm on this site 24/7 because it means a lot to me, and yet I don't want to see her live, and I'm considering selling my collection. It's just too much work emotionally and I'm fragile. I'm not even gonna try to hide it, I'm jealous as fuck of people who choose to spend their money or lack thereof into Lana, regardless of what they own, because I can't afford to do that. And my collection is piling up dust and I can't help but think it could make someone even happier than me, even though I had to go through hell and back to get Complex for example. I'm so pissed at myself. If I loved Lana less I would be so relieved but no I really do love her a lot so it just tores me appart

ZKcaooE.png

I like that Lana is working with fresh producers but I lowkey miss Rick's production sometimes. But I'm glad that she is switching it up so I guess it is what it is. LFA is much better than Coachella after all.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Idk what's happening to me. I'm so lost. I love Lana as much if not a thousand times more than the day I first met her, I'm on this site 24/7 because it means a lot to me, and yet I don't want to see her live, and I'm considering selling my collection. It's just too much work emotionally and I'm fragile. I'm not even gonna try to hide it, I'm jealous as fuck of people who choose to spend their money or lack thereof into Lana, regardless of what they own, because I can't afford to do that. And my collection is piling up dust and I can't help but think it could make someone even happier than me, even though I had to go through hell and back to get Complex for example. I'm so pissed at myself. If I loved Lana less I would be so relieved but no I really do love her a lot so it just tores me appart

Sweetie could u send me a PM with every Lana stuff you own, please?

There is a lot of things I want to buy for my collection and if you're really planning to sell your collection I would like to see what u got so I can buy something :)

original.gif

hello sweetheart
hope you're doing well
I'm actually interested in buying from your collection if ur gunna sell any! and I also have a cousin who lives in France so shipping wouldn't be a problem

:smile3:

i miss dan aurebach and neil krug so much

Every time I see one of Neil's posts on my insta feed I get so sad thinking about what we could have had if she was still working with him

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

my confession is that it usually takes me a loooong time to get around to watching the music videos  :toofunny:  i only JUST watched the video for freak the other day, i still haven't seen the video for love, i watched lust for life for the first time the other night too.

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Before I was a fan, I used to hate the fact that she changed "so much" her appearance. Then I remember when I listened her again after a few years (it was Get Drunk) and thought "Damn! This bitch altered her voice too?". And when I thought this, I mean that I started to think she literally made some surgery in her vocal chords  :toofunny: because I didn't recognized! Even with the Lizzy Grant high voice, I would have. But Get Drunk, I really thought it was someone else lol, especially because I didn't know it was her when I listened. 

PS: Please don't come for me. I was only 11 (13, 14 when I heard GD) at the time she came and had a different view about plastic surgery.

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

I was hearing UV yesterday and I felt shame when I noticed that I had completely forgot the existence of Old Money.  :toofloppy: I thought it was The Other Woman next and then I was "Omg, why? OM, my baby, I'm so sorry"

Hehe, I have nothing better to do, I'm gon' come back to the Games session  :toofunny: 

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

AKA Brite Lites is the worst version. It is having a vogue, stripper identity crisis. What the fuck is up with the tubular bell chimes, Middle Eastern vocals and the bad mixing.

The versions go

Steve Mertens > No Kung Fu > Rich Whores > AKA 

3lfQEhw.png

AKA Brite Lites is the worst version. It is having a vogue, stripper identity crisis. What the fuck is up with the tubular bell chimes, Middle Eastern vocals and the bad mixing.

The versions go

Steve Mertens > No Kung Fu > Rich Whores > AKA 

why r there so many versions?

UV/Honeymoon

What I feel for Lana is a mixture of admiration, curiosity, identification, and lust. But it's not really lust, because I am not impressed by her in a "celebrity" way. I find some things about her very cringey, like I do about myself, and sometimes I think I am more in love with her mind (through her voice and videos) than her body.

I can honestly say I never felt this way about a celebrity. There were men like Henry Miller where I fell in love with their mind (he's an amazing 20th century writer for the uninitiated) or Jared Leto or Joaquin Phoenix where I fell in love with their moral character and their bod (Oh he's a great human being, and also gorgeous). 

Lana confuses me. Because I fell in love with her immediately. She didn't have to earn my trust. I saw. I heard, and I just knew. Like when you're in high school and you make a best friend and you think "this person understands me" like that.

Of course I'm an adult woman now so I have to examine it. But what endears me to her is that I think she understands. I think Nabokov was her Henry Miller. She gets the feelings I feel, and that's a safe place to explore emotions and fantasies. Imagine, a famous person, telling you they also fall in love with famous people or use their art as inspo.

I would never approach her. I saw her at small shows back in the day, but I feel very self-conscious about approaching people with fame because of living in Los Angeles. I think they're just people who want to live their lives. I've never tried to hug her or take a selfie with her. I would rather sit down at dinner with her or something. Anything less than that feels futile and fake to me. I can't tell you who I am or what you meant to me in a crowd at a concert. I don't want to be a fan but good lord I am. 

I feel weird about it sometimes. How does this person I've never met touch me so much. She reminds me of me, but she also reminds me of people I've loved. 

Then there's the feeling of being smothered. If I live in the Lana world too much I feel like I'm going under. Like living in a dream world, but also being smothered by another person's feelings, wants and needs (like you do in a long-term relationship that's kind of co-dependent). Then I understand why some of my friends don't like her. She gives off the smothered feeling to them immediately, I'm surprised they even like me! My sister once said "I don't like her voice" and I tried to explain her multi-octave range, and she was like "I can't do this, I can't do this sound." That's fair.

But even as an over-enthusiastic fan sometimes I feel smothered by what Lana creates. It's irresistible or exhausting. It's like a relationship. 

I felt that the first time I saw her in 2014 in a small show too. That she had a relationship with her fans, or was projecting intimacy in some profound way. She stood pretty still, this was before she had dancers, but her intensity was just there. I made sure I was sober for that show so I could feel every minute of it.

If Bernie Sanders is my once-in-a-lifetime presidential candidate, Lana del Rey is my once-in-a-lifetime artist. There will never be another Lana.  

I just read some of these posts and I don't even know if I belong here. I love Lana/Lizzy as a person and I pity her burn-out, which she expresses on NFR. If she never gave me one more thing, she gave me a lifetime. I don't care about selfies, or if she performed a certain song, and I'm starting to think there isn't a place for people like me.

Maybe my joining was an impulse I needed to vent. 

I just read some of these posts and I don't even know if I belong here. I love Lana/Lizzy as a person and I pity her burn-out, which she expresses on NFR. If she never gave me one more thing, she gave me a lifetime. I don't care about selfies, or if she performed a certain song, and I'm starting to think there isn't a place for people like me.

Maybe my joining was an impulse I needed to vent.

hey hun, what do you mean this isn't a place for you? what type of place are you looking for? if you don't like it here we can always point you in the right direction to a site that suits you better

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189