Gangster Bitch

Lana Confessions

i'll never remember which hand of hers has the M tattoo, Paradise and Trust no one tattoos. like even if someone told me that rn I'd forget that in a minute and idk why

url%5D

I legit have no idea who the hell she has dated....I need a thorough history on that but idk where to look

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make upΒ my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

7 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

my confession is that there are certain (officially released) lana songs that i completely forget exist...Β :toofunny:Β like watercolour eyes for example, i literally forget that's a thing ALL THE TIME

This is me with Lucky Ones don’t feel bad lol

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

8 hours ago, Girl in Bel Air said:

This is me with Lucky Ones don’t feel bad lol

the way i was gonna add lucky ones to my post too but i was worried everyone would come for me!!Β :omfg2: im glad im not alone!

Wq9zHLl.jpg

On 10/5/2022 at 10:44 PM, SalvaWHORE said:

California is the worst song of NFR! someone has to say it.

Β 

On 10/6/2022 at 2:13 AM, Pretty On The Indide said:

Weird way to spell Venice Bitch but okay

y’all doing gods workΒ :true:Β average as hell songs with no replay value just as 85% of that albumΒ 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

33 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

the way i was gonna add lucky ones to my post too but i was worried everyone would come for me!!Β :omfg2: im glad im not alone!

I’ll play BTD and when it comes on I’m like β€œwhat?”

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

Despite being a fan for almost 7 years, I still haven't listened to all of her unreleased songs and demos (every single one completely out of ~500 songs or idk how many she has)Β and I still don't want to do that, sorry :toofunny:Β I just have my own favorites (+ AKA and Sirens)Β I have listened to out of those 500 songs. I believe I have listenes to at least 100 unreleased songs and demos of hers. I don't wanna really pressure myself too to listen to them. I just know the names lol. I'm just more interested in her released work rather unreleased work but some of her unreleased songs still have a great meaning for me. I just hope that doesn't make me a less of a fan...

url%5D

ive had 0 songs from her nfr-bb times in my playlist since 2018 and will never have:noparty:Β 

in the most genuine way i don’t understand how u can stan her pre nfr and post nfr times equally…….. and listen to that kind of music on a general basis but that’s more about tastes so that’s ok

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

i remember when years ago i was discovering lana's unreleased songs (primarily on yt) and found a video of angels forever, but it was sped up probably because of copyright. back then i didnt know that was the case and that the song didnt actually sound like that, so i kept listening to that version lol :toofunny: only years later i finally heard the proper version and ngl (i feel kinda bad for this but) i didnt like it because i was so used to the sped up version that the real one seemed too slow, so i kinda stopped listening to it, even tho it was one of my fav lana unreleased back then :hillary: but by now i've gotten used to how the real version sounds and my love for it has come back !

κ§αƒ¦βŠ±β™₯ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth β™₯βŠ±αƒ¦κ§‚

BRILLIANT.gif

there's this image of me in the pics of u thread where i was doin the hand on face thing a while back beforeΒ the album came out. with all the typing, thinking and all that on the forum, I wonder if Lana knew of my existence on here, not for attention, but in a way, I think I just connect to the album a lot. was thinking about this for a while, but it's probably nothing I just love those deep philo convos thinking about lifeΒ 

UV/Honeymoon