Gangster Bitch

Lana Confessions

A picture I frequently saw of Lana was one from the Ride video where she's laughing with her head up and wearing the NA warbonnet. This was before I listened to her so I didn't know it was her at the time. I assumed it was probably another random lame wannabe hipster chick on tumblr playing dress up. When I found out it was Lana Del Rey, I listened/watched Ride out of curiosity not expecting it to be much more than a boring hipster favorite pop act. (I was completely wrong, listened to the rest of BTR/Paradise, went further to search for unreleased/older songs, and became a big fan in a short amount of time instead).

I have such an interest and curiosity in 1940s,50s,early 60s music, fashion, and entertainment. I'm drawn to Lana's lyrics and sound because of that, how she puts influences from stuff like that in her music.

I think her vocals on Born To Die (the song) and Money Hunny sound like a female version of Johnny Cash. In my opinion, that's awesome!

I wish my singing voice sounded like hers.

:sluttybunny:🌧️

I can be a harsh critic on Lana sometimes but someone in real life was talking shit (this happened tonight when I played noir for them- probably a bad pick in hindsight) and I swear I became like a mama cat *Claws up* hiiissss lol

Noir has been my little secret since it leaked, I want to show all my friends who aren't fans because it's perfect but don't want the backlash when they don't ~get it~ :icant:

If you don't like Us Against the World then you can promptly hang yourself. 

That isn't a Lana confession smh :icant:

okay... I love all of Lana's other songs but I honestly just hate Lucky Ones. I can't even listen to it the whole way through, it's that bad.

And I also think Summertime Sadness is overrated, it never spoke to me that much...  :eek:

tumblr_mg7j6rudk51qmosg3o1_500.gif

I am mentally "dating" lana...

she "recently" cheated on me with Barrie and we're not speaking at the moment.

(What.The.F.Is.Wrong.With.Me.)

:raven:

lH7Zs6V.gif      

I bought the Born to die delux edition. Got a bunch of CD's and burned copies to all my friends and basically everyone I know got one. I mixed my favourites songs from BTD with some leaks. I post several of her videos/songs on my FB page quite often. Even when I got out to clubs I used to give DJ's some cd's with her tunes. :biblio:

glgcDdT.gif

I always try to copy the emoticons of Lana on this forum and I think I've got it and end up pulling her facial expressions when I'm out but then every now and then I try copying them in the mirror and realise they all just end up looking like this:

tumblr_m3eurrC8vz1rtfu7jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

I always try to copy the emoticons of Lana on this forum and I think I've got it and end up pulling her facial expressions when I'm out but then every now and then I try copying them in the mirror and realize they all just end up looking like this:

:agree: I feel you! This forum has gotten me in the habit of doing these two emoticons:  :uh:   :agree:

:agree: I feel you! This forum has gotten me in the habit of doing these two emoticons:  :uh:   :agree:

I use these regularly:  :awk:  :uh:  :oprah:  :awkney2:  :clapback: (mostly talking to my cat because college gives me no opportunity to #clapback for fuck's sake)  :sideeye:

I always try to copy the emoticons of Lana on this forum and I think I've got it and end up pulling her facial expressions when I'm out but then every now and then I try copying them in the mirror and realise they all just end up looking like this:

tumblr_m3eurrC8vz1rtfu7jo1_500.jpg

ME TOO! :defeated:

The emoticons in this forum are teaching me lessons on how-to-have-other-facial-expressions-other-than-simply-smiling-because-I-don't-want-to-be-rude-but-I-am-too-blasé-to-laugh.

okay... I love all of Lana's other songs but I honestly just love lucky ones the most I always skip to that track... it's that perfect.

And I also think Summertime Sadness is perfect, it spoke to me that much...  

Fixed. 

VyIsfwC.jpg

I'll go first,

-I actually used to really hate her nails, but now I can't get enough of it, love her claws.

-The first time I listened to Blue Jeans, when she says "we don't need no money, we could make it all work, but he.." i thought she actually said "we could make it all work buddy" and i was like "lol sure buddy" it was quite an embarrassing moment.

I thought this too! Haha, I was like... :awk:

Lana's voice, dialect & accent turns me the hell on. :bodyisready:

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

Its not really about lana, so to say but:

When ever playing dangerous comes on I imagine me and my teacher making out really violently up against a wall, and then i change the "Do you have a girl? I dont see a ring on your finger." To "Do you have a boy? I dont see a ring on your finger."

I make up an entire music video in my head...I usually replay the song, so i can replay the "video".

its so hawt.<3 :shh:

lH7Zs6V.gif      

Its not really about lana, so to say but:

When ever playing dangerous comes on I imagine me and my teacher making out really violently up against a wall, and then i change the "Do you have a girl? I dont see a ring on your finger." To "Do you have a boy? I dont see a ring on your finger."

I make up an entire music video in my head...I usually replay the song, so i can replay the "video".

its so hawt.<3 :shh:

:hawt: :hawt: :hawt:

What does he teach? :flutter: