Gangster Bitch

Lana Confessions

• i haven't seen tropico or any of the music videos after uv in full

• i haven't listened to most of her unreleased stuff for years

even though i'm super obsessive w my lana itunes i hardly ever listen to it except for like 40-ish songs

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

Up until this week I only had her music digitally, and now I'm starting to buy her CDs and Vinyls (hopefully boxsets) and I started with Honeymoon CD just 2 days ago.

(I couldn't physically buy her music for personal reasons although I really wanted to for so long)

I knew Lana since Video Games era and I HATED her. I hated how sad her songs are and I hated her persona. When MTV would promote her I'd instantly change channel. Then Born To Die era, she became so trendy on tumblr and twitter. I took interest to her just because I thought I'd look cool if people knew I'm a fan of hers lol Idk, I was young and dumb. Then I realized that she really is a great singer and have an interesting life so here I am, obsessed as fuck. 

4BZPaCg.jpg

I haven't listened to half of the unreleased songs in full more than once. In fact I even listed the ones I still have to listen to for a second time:

Axl Rose Husband, Breaking My Heart, Butterflies, Butterflies 2, Come When you Call me, Criminals, Daddy Issues, Dangerous Girl, Disco, Dum Dum, Dynamite, Elvis, Fordham Road, Fake Diamond, gangsta Boy, get drunk, heavy hitter, Hollywood, I dont wanna go, I was in a bad way, is it wrong, jimmy gnecco, last girl on earth, lift your eyes, match made in heaven, moi je joule, money hunny, never let me go, ooh baby, pin up galore, playing dangerous, prom song, she's not me, strange love, true love on the side, you're gonna love me, 1949.

:toofunny:

I know they're all bops tho. :oprah3:

I haven't listened to half of the unreleased songs in full more than once. In fact I even listed the ones I still have to listen to for a second time:

Axl Rose Husband, Breaking My Heart, Butterflies, Butterflies 2, Come When you Call me, Criminals, Daddy Issues, Dangerous Girl, Disco, Dum Dum, Dynamite, Elvis, Fordham Road, Fake Diamond, gangsta Boy, get drunk, heavy hitter, Hollywood, I dont wanna go, I was in a bad way, is it wrong, jimmy gnecco, last girl on earth, lift your eyes, match made in heaven, moi je joule, money hunny, never let me go, ooh baby, pin up galore, playing dangerous, prom song, she's not me, strange love, true love on the side, you're gonna love me, 1949.

:toofunny:

I know they're all bops tho. :oprah3:

OH MY GOD ...........

Anyways:

I hate the fact that UV is her most liked album by the fans which clearly isn't her best.  :defeated:

giphy.gif

Idg why people are so determined to prove their fav album is ~the best~ and try to justify why it's so superior and stuff. UV is the best album ever for me but it's perfectly ok for some people to have another album as their best ever, that doesn't make it less the best album ever for me, I mean it's so extremely subjective :whatever: What makes you prefer this or this album is purely personal idk I needed this out

ZKcaooE.png

Idg why people are so determined to prove their fav album is ~the best~ and try to justify why it's so superior and stuff. UV is the best album ever for me but it's perfectly ok for some people to have another album as their best ever, that doesn't make it less the best album ever for me, I mean it's so extremely subjective :whatever: What makes you prefer this or this album is purely personal idk I needed this out

lol I felt it was towards me.

So-

I said I hate it (the situation) cause most of people are like: "Her best album ever" "She'll never top it" "Honeysnooze what? UV is her best" etc etc etc

It's so annoying omg.

giphy.gif

lol I felt it was towards me.

So-

I said I hate it (the situation) cause most of people are like: "Her best album ever" "She'll never top it" "Honeysnooze what? UV is her best" etc etc etc

It's so annoying omg.

Omg no I promise I wasn't shading you!!! For real! I just noticed that several times recently and I was curious about why people do this and I agree with you, this is what I dislike, no matter the album trying to push it into other people is kind of disrespectful idk

ZKcaooE.png

I get really offended when people say Honeymoon is boring. It literally makes no sense, to me personally at least. It's SUCH an awesome record. Anyone who makes any other Lana fan feel lesser for liking a certain album more/less than another is stupid.

H0bDaqU.gif

I get really offended when people say Honeymoon is boring. It literally makes no sense, to me personally at least. It's SUCH an awesome record. Anyone who makes any other Lana fan feel lesser for liking a certain album more/less than another is stupid.

This is exactly how I feel

I love Paradise EP and era. I only got into Lana when National Anthem Video came up on MTV and by then the BTD era was winding down. So PD was my first era experienced as a proper stan. I absolutely adore all the videos including Tropico. That whole period in my life was so special. I deeply regret not been able to buy the boxset....  

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I hated VG when it came out but still bought it on iTunes and listened to it for some days.. then when i heard BJ and watched the video i fell in love.

Yessss I had the same story except I heard BTD first and didn't quite liked it. Then I listened to it a few more times, over a period of days and when I realized that it was gorgeous, I listened to BlueJeans and BAM (hence my username  :troll: )

I discovered Lana thanks to "Coverlandia", by the way  :toofloppy: Covers featuring her beautiful being were pouring in the moderation section and I was "Ok, I gotta check her out, what's all the craze about?"

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

The National Anthem video is what made me like Lana. I was like "Omg, she likes JFK, Jackie O, A$AP Rocky, and she wants to make interracial babies!" that's when I knew I could relate to her. 

Then when I heard Cola, I knew no one could fuck with Lana Del Rey  :holla: