Gangster Bitch

Lana Confessions

confession: i fuhcking LOVE tomorrow never came & will always love yosemite y'all bitches can't kill me

In My Feelings has iconic lyrics but is her most forgettable song bar Without You- also it's her worst instrumental ever, and honestly the lyrical and melodic construction the song is built off of is so off-key for her that compared to her usually timeless discography this song aged like milk compared to every other song on the album. like VG, WC, Salvatore, Ride, etc. will be listenable no matter what current music trends are on, but IMF..girl

ArtisticBrownAnt-max-1mb.gif

Without You destroys half of Lust for Life I'm sorry

I hope you see the light one day sis

Lana Del Rey has always inspired me since I was 14 to write and pursue a music career.

I wanna go sing at resturaunts and bars and stuff, but I don't know how to get started I also have no connections and oh, like I have

N O  T A L E N T.

:toofunny:

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

Confession time.. I could care less about these new Nicole Nodland photos. I'd prefer Chuck and Neil outtakes because they're more raw and I think those two depict the true Lana 

I feel the same way. I do love the fake beauty queen feel (which to me is very 2010/2011 Lana/makes sense these where taken in 2011 lol) that Nicole's photos have. I'd much rather have outtakes from neil or chuck.

I feel the same way. I do love the fake beauty queen feel (which to me is very 2010/2011 Lana/makes sense these where taken in 2011 lol) that Nicole's photos have. I'd much rather have outtakes from neil or chuck.

I personally think Nicole was perfect for 2010-2013 Lana, what with the whole gangsta persona, but Chuck and Neil truly capture the mature Lana we currently know, and I feel like it’s going to be that way for awhile, but I really think that Nicole was perfect for those earlier years in Lana’s career

Sometimes I wonder if my days of stanning Lana has run its course. At times, I don't feel the magic I used to when listening to her songs and I start to question what I saw that was so great. :(

Confession time.. I could care less about these new Nicole Nodland photos. I'd prefer Chuck and Neil outtakes because they're more raw and I think those two depict the true Lana 

These. Except I recently listened to UV for the first time in a while and felt the magic all over again.

White Mustang is still so boring live. There are so many better songs that could be in its place on the setlist. It also makes me think of G-Eazy and that does not help at all. But maybe it sounds better in person idk.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

White Mustang is still so boring live. There are so many better songs that could be in its place on the setlist. It also makes me think of G-Eazy and that does not help at all. But maybe it sounds better in person idk.

it doesnt

image.png

I was looking at a few old videos and articles about how fake Lana was because of her look, and how vapid and melodramatic her music was. It made me think about how much I loved her fake beauty queen look. I loved her puffy (fake) lips in video games, and how dramatic and over produced BtD was and how dramatic the MV's where. I loved how in the Ride video she was playing a girl that hitchhikes and hangs around at truck stops and sings at sleazy bars, all while looking glam. When I was 13 and I found out who she was, I thought I had found my artistic soul mate.  I started painting my nails red and over lining my lips. I wore mini dresses and skirts all the time (even in winter lmao). I remeber telling everyone at school about her. And you know when I look at pics of Lana from 2011-2013 I get the same magically feeling I did when I first saw them, but that's how I feel everytime I look at anyone I consider a beauty icon. Lana also showed me how far being yourself can get you (I know that's super fucking corny).