Gangster Bitch

Lana Confessions

i can't listen to burnt norton anymore because of the war flashbacks to my LA to the Moon date. the instrumental looping over and over again while people are pulling and shoving and screaming on TOP of the fear that i might not get a selfie despite it being my third center barricade show....THAT was traumatizing.

I feel the same way about OTTR instrumental, it brings me right back to being in the pit at the end of the show when she was doing her final interactions with the audience and everyone was in fucking panic mode

time pulling and time pushing

Are both perhaps pushing and pulling in time future

And time hauling contained in time shoving

If all Burnt Norton loopings are eternally present

All lana selfies are unredeemable

What might have been is an abstraction

Remaining a perpetual possibility

Only in a world of screaming twinks

What might have been and what has been

Point to one end of the barricade, which is the one lana never goes to

Cherry Adlibs echo in the memory

Down the selfies which we did not take

Towards the camera app we never opened

Into the Hollywood sign

i have too much time in my hands..

Lmao  :omfg2:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I feel the same way about OTTR instrumental, it brings me right back to being in the pit at the end of the show when she was doing her final interactions with the audience and everyone was in fucking panic mode

this makes me almost happy i haven't seen her perform in the last few years. i love that instrumental 

this makes me almost happy i haven't seen her perform in the last few years. i love that instrumental 

I was listening to it as background noise earlier and legitimately got stressed lmao which makes me sad because I love it too, I'll probably have to not listen to it for a while though. They just happen to play it during arguably the worst part of the entire experience- everyone losing their god damn mind bc it's their last chance to get a picture/hug

Ok can I talk about how obsessed I am with Lana's homemade videos. I've been watching them all again, and god they're so magically. I'm such a nerd when it comes to this. I don't really care that much about the footage of her, but the found footage she used, and the way she edited them. I love the choppy editing, and all the film burns. I love the fact she used a mix of vintage and modern footage. I really love how the videos capture the mood of the songs so well. I really can't pick a favorite favorite, even though I will say Video Games is the best. I've just been thinking about how amazing her videos are, and how obsessed I am with them.  

please dont kill me:

IMHO, West Coast is an ok song, and not one of the best from UV. I do like it, but it’s not great imo

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I listen to her songs less and less and lose interest with time. I was so so so fascinated with her - especially with her past - but now I am kinda bored and I less appreciate her music, I guess I overplayed it. It's a shame I was such a stan  :(

I listen to her songs less and less and lose interest with time. I was so so so fascinated with her - especially with her past - but now I am kinda bored and I less appreciate her music, I guess I overplayed it. It's a shame I was such a stan  :(

I think it's just a phase. My stanning died around 2015 and revived late 2016 early 2017. I think you'll get it back!

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

I've actually opened up more to the idea of Lana doing collabs, but I feel like the collabs I personally would want would almost certainly never happen.

giphy.gif

this is the first summer since UV's release where it wasn't my most played album. I only listen to music about ~90 minutes a day while driving now and I usually stick to upbeat pop :( I miss being a kid and driving around to UV all summer 

I love Lana so much and her music is pure magic but it sucks knowing we will never get a big era like Born To Die with performances and promo, magazine shoots, and CONSISTENCY with the image of BTD... I know Lana needs to feel free to create her art but I just feel like she would benefit from someone helping her shape whatever image she's going to use fro the next era so everything can be consistent and well rolled out because she has a hard time staying focused on one thing.