Gangster Bitch

Lana Confessions

I want to see Lana bald for one day, omg it would be so funny and then she sings dangerous girl with the lyric 'He likes my jeans tight He likes me mean, right (right), He likes my long hair, Corset, heels high'

but ok

I have a sexual attraction to Lana. ​imagine them lips on ..psadheyrlgfie4.re toodirtyomg

i love that her life is a mystery and it's all in her songs if you go deep into it

my paradise edition keeps falling off my tv, when I stand it up, so I have it face down with BTD Deluxe on top of it

Pawn shop blues demo is the way i want her to sing

no matter how emotional lana is while performing MDM, I literally cannot hold my laughter in. (Imagine if I laugh when she does that, when I'm seeing her and she is looking at me)

if i win the lottery, i'm stalking lana wherever she goes

Lana.pngAngel-Headed Hipster

I have a sexual attraction to Lana. ​imagine them lips on ..psadheyrlgfie4.re toodirtyomg

:brows:

i love that her life is a mystery and it's all in her songs if you go deep into it

:isee:

my paradise edition keeps falling off my tv, when I stand it up, so I have it face down with BTD Deluxe on top of it

:omfg:

Pawn shop blues demo is the way i want her to sing

:ohreallygirl:

no matter how emotional lana is while performing MDM, I literally cannot hold my laughter in.

(Imagine if I laugh when she does that, when I'm seeing her and she is looking at me)

K: :omgha:

L: :grr:

if i win the lottery, i'm stalking lana wherever she goes

You can be the boss and her million dollar man,

she can be your erotic exotic flower Titanic rose,

your very own private-showing Carmen.

:hoe:

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

I've never listened to a remix of LDR apart from one time, and I refuse to.

The only time I did, I had to endure the VG remix that came with the album, and believe me - it was SO awful that I deleted it after 10 seconds of listening.

Never again. :wat:

same

tumblr_mdrwpeZrpk1r7oj7fo1_500.gif

I wish Lana did the really low pitched parts of Body Electric like she does when she sings the song live in the studio version.

Those were just backup vocals. Are you talking about the chorus when you hear her sing low pitched in the backup vocals or... ? I'm confused.

I haven't listened to Lana in a little while so I forget whether there was a certain part where she sang low.

I came to really really love Paradise, but yesterday when I was playing it to this guy I had to say 'these aren't really her best lyrics' :facepalm: Quite ashamed, since I really like them now but his face at "Hell ye that guy can sing" killed me

:runs:

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

Those were just backup vocals. Are you talking about the chorus when you hear her sing low pitched in the backup vocals or... ? I'm confused.

I haven't listened to Lana in a little while so I forget whether there was a certain part where she sang low.

In the live versions of the song, her voice goes really deep and I love those parts! I think her voice should've gone deep in the studio version as well, if you get me? Sorry, I didn't explain very well.

For example here when she sings grand ole opry at 1:50. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wup0fotxbPE&t=1m52s

In the live versions of the song, her voice goes really deep and I love those parts! I think her voice should've gone deep in the studio version as well, if you get me? Sorry, I didn't explain very well.

For example here when she sings grand ole opry at 1:50. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wup0fotxbPE&t=1m52s

I get what you mean.

lana-del-rey-lovecat-2.jpg

Ok, time for my lana confession: I've been to so many H&M stores and all I wanted was a Lana poster.

But the guys were really unfair,they said: no they can't give away any posters!

Instead they have to shredder them!

It really made me cry!

http://www.youtube.com/user/lovelanalikelife ♥Music For Lana&Lana's Fans♥

Ok, time for my lana confession: I've been to so many H&M stores and all I wanted was a Lana poster.

It really made me cry!

I understand you. All these rules :creepna:. Self the seller isn't then allowed to claim the poster for him.

It really made me cry!

Burned into my brain are these stolen images. Lana's trying to tell you something.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I have gotten my 13 year old brother semi interested in Lana. He asked me the other day: "Does pussy really taste like pepsi cola?" And I just went all :omgha: :ohreallygirl:

He just finished the conversation with a :isee:, and then left the room. Probably went off to do some serious googling. LMAO.

1olt2g.jpg