Mileena

Kerli

44 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

What's the roots album? What the latest record was supposed to be? 

Cause I was really disappointed with what it ended up being :(

supposedly "ROOTS" was the title of the album that she was going to release in 2017, which featured the singles feral hearts, blossom and diamond heart. But she changed her plans because she changed the concept and started with Shadows Works, but to the fans who had pre-ordered the album, she sent them a copy of Deepest Roots where only the three singles, an instrumental and remixes came. The snippet of the song "Something beautiful" came out and in theory it is from the same session of feral hearts, blossom, etc. they are from the same "era". 

8 hours ago, KeybladeMeister said:

What's the roots album? What the latest record was supposed to be? 

Cause I was really disappointed with what it ended up being :(

It's the album that was supposed to carry Feral Hears, Blossom and Diamond Hard.

Something Beautiful is not from this, it was not even her own song, it was a collab.

自由になる自由がある

Ok this thread being bumped is interesting. I was reading about her yesterday and I had no fucking clue her second album was such a cursed story nnn. I was following til around Utopia leak and the EDM shift didn't feel beneficial. Like... It was all very generic. Army Of Love felt like a right step because there was personality. That middle-8 was... incredible. Then Zero Gravity was alright but Lucky Ones and most of the album\EP felt very much "random european girl dropping bops".

The whole "now I'm leaving LA to live like a fairy in the forest and live my music!!11" didn't really grab me but at least it felt way more realized and honest. I also remember some controversy about COVID and Masks but unsure of what she actually said nnn.

Still, the whole timeline from... "Love Is Dead -> (Weapons Of Mass Creation) -> (Utopia Full Lenght) -> Utopia EP -> (ROOTS) -> Shadow Works  is very interesting. 

On a random note, does anybody here have the Speed Limit demo from like 2011? The one that wasn't an overproduced mess\more raw.

Thanks for the leaks! I'm believing these are the years for each song leaked today:

Weapons of Mass Creation (2011-12)

Something Beautiful (2015-16)

Candy (2007-08)

Dinohorror (2007-08)

Happy Pill (2011-12)

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

14 hours ago, Gastonvxldez said:

supposedly "ROOTS" was the title of the album that she was going to release in 2017, which featured the singles feral hearts, blossom and diamond heart. But she changed her plans because she changed the concept and started with Shadows Works, but to the fans who had pre-ordered the album, she sent them a copy of Deepest Roots where only the three singles, an instrumental and remixes came. The snippet of the song "Something beautiful" came out and in theory it is from the same session of feral hearts, blossom, etc. they are from the same "era". 

Ah ok, I was so hyped for this version of the album. With the singles it was going to be her best work IMO. And then she released the worst work she ever did lmao 

j14CYJi.png

1 minute ago, KeybladeMeister said:

I remember listening to this and Doll face on repeat...

:defeated:

Dollface is very good! But Bubblegum is trash, so I'm glad it was shelved. But... justice for Dollface :bop: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: