Mileena

Kerli

Phew, this girl really just disappeared again. 

It's a shame she just released Shadow Works and decided to go back to the obscurity. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

11 hours ago, NeonHitched said:

Ya’ll should just be happy she performing somewhere in Brazil. Maybe she’ll sing a new song. Or not. 

I don't think she will but she has music ready for over a year now, idk what's stopping her.

自由になる自由がある

On 10/19/2021 at 9:43 AM, konnichiwalski said:

I don't think she will but she has music ready for over a year now, idk what's stopping her.

I think she hasn't finished any proper project yet. Maybe she is going, er, slowly but surely? (?) cause I remember her saying she was working on new material a while ago, but she never hinted at any full project yet. Maybe she wants to be really close to be finished / completely finished with whatever she's doing now to announce it.

Edited by Glitter Boy

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

I wish Heal was uploaded on Spotify, such an underrated gem. I want more song like this one from her. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 1/6/2023 at 12:58 PM, konnichiwalski said:

This thread is dead nn

Her new single is supposedly coming out on the 27th, pre-save link is up https://ffm.to/kerli.pin

In the mean time, someone should give us a leak of some of her old stuff, it's been a while.

Yeah! Someone spare Made for Loving You already, it's been roughly a DECADE :toofunny: 

also, excited at her saying this would be similar to AOL in some ways so... upbeat Kerli is back? Kinda here for it! :beyonce:

inb4 it's just her spreading a positive message in a piano ballad or downtempo electronic song :bebe: 

6 minutes ago, DirtyBlonde said:

Why can’t you just download it to your phone and listen to it over and over again?

That's the way I listen to it most of the time as well as in my MacBook...just that I'd like it be on Spotify and add it to playlists and that stuff

18816146ca556aa7b4aefa2eb3b5ca57.gif

On 1/14/2023 at 6:53 PM, cranekiss said:

army of love is her best song idgaf

Exactly! That's why I have high hopes for this new single. Apparently it's an Army of Love sequel so that should be a whole bop as well.

On 1/16/2023 at 4:01 PM, Glitter Boy said:

Exactly! That's why I have high hopes for this new single. Apparently it's an Army of Love sequel so that should be a whole bop as well.

Has she anounce anything yet? 

havent heard anything since Shadow Works… Blossom, Savage and Better are really good, hope she continúes that route this time with less interludes maybe :oic2:

52 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Has she anounce anything yet? 

havent heard anything since Shadow Works… Blossom, Savage and Better are really good, hope she continúes that route this time with less interludes maybe :oic2:

Well she hasn't released anything after Shadow Works lol. Last year she teased she was working on new music, and in December (iirc) she put up a pre-save link in her socials, for an upcoming single. The song is now revealed to be titled "21st Century Kids", to be released on January 27, and it's said to be a sequel to "Army of Love". She also already performed it in acoustic form at Eesti Laul 2023.

As for a formal album, she's been teasing something with the word "JOY", which could be the album title but it has not been confirmed, nor has a release date confirmed either.