8 minutes ago, Paris Hilton said:

YNEH was soooo good. I'll defoo bookmark these. Ty!

I have seen posters of this movie and it never caught my attention. If it tears souls then I'll watch it for sure. Tyyyy 

Blue is AMAZING

everything  by gregg araki! doom generation, totally fucked up, kaboom....all so so good

incredibly true story of two girls in love

watermelon woman

by hook or by crook

far from heaven

poison

heavenly creatures

pariah

tongues untied

all of the above are american, lots from the 90s. if you want a classic, perfect 90s style romcom imagine me & you (british) is perfection.

aOaIzH2.gif

Not me coming into this thread ready to share [Redacted plot-driven p0rn reddit thread] :air:

But no seriously I’m excited to check out some of these suggestions. It seems like most films have really heart wrenching endings. We just watched Heartstopper (show, not movie, but same principle) not too long ago and it was a really cute and sweet change of pace albeit a tad predictable haha. 

I just followed your advice guys. I saw The Way He Looks. Pretty cute movie, I loved the main trio of characters. I also loved how careful they were taking account of little details given Leonardo's visual condition during certain scenes. Remarkable details that show the struggles of blind people during school, daily life and life at home. I've really loved it, from the teacher not being able to read Braille and thus not giving Leo directions during classes, to Leo being a little jumpy because of the heat (suddenly feeling it) when walking past the bonfire during camp. They were very careful with his character and represantion :) 

If you're looking for another happy queer teenage boy-meets-boy story that deals with a little bit of serious issue, like Hearstopper, The Way He Looks is a good film I'd recommend.

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

My personal favorites:

- Pink Narcissus (1971)

- Mysterious Skin (2004)

- I Killed My Mother (2009)

- Funeral Parade of Roses (1969)

- Caravaggio (1986)
- Querelle (1982)

- But I’m a Cheerleader (1999)

- Y Tu Mamá También (2001)

- My Own Private Idaho (1991)

- The Angelic Conversation (1985)

- Nowhere (1997)