evalionisameme

Lindsay Lohan

i'm so excited for the debutante to come back and give us a flawless 3rd record. it's funny considering her first two albums were fantastic. if she gives us a great 3rd and retires, i'll die happy. XANAX better be going #1.

if you like my face just thank my surgeon | your friendly local trans - catch me modeling for: https://dragunbeauty.com/

So, do we believe the album will 100% new material or could we see some of the older material reworked?

I personally wouldn't mind new versions of Too Young To Die and Can't Stop; they seem to fit with the new sonic palette she's got going. Bossy would make a nice bonus track too.

So, do we believe the album will 100% new material or could we see some of the older material reworked?

So she's confirmed older material will appear on the album, Stuck (one of the leaks) and Refill (a 2010 demo) are confirmed. In a recent interview she repeatedly referred to the album as a compilation and apologised to fans in her livestream that the older leaks came out early... Hinting at the possibility that final versions of the leaks will also appear on the album.

Bossy has finally been made available to stream worldwide too. I wouldn't be surprised if it makes an appearance on the record, even as a bonus track (like Rumors on Speak).

She confirmed to Andy Cohen that Xanax is the second single from the album and she hopes to do a double music video for it and Back To Me, calling them a double A-side. But yeah, to answer my own question, I'm guessing this project is gonna be a collection of songs she's recorded from 2008 til now.

Confirmed songs:

01. Back To Me

02. Refill

03. Stuck

04. Xanax

Potential songs:

01. Bossy

02. Can't Stop (Won't Stop)

03. I Wanna Be Bad - she teased this song the most between 2008 and 2010, using it on her TV appearances and behind the scenes at photoshoots.

04. Stay

05. Too Young To Die

In an interview in 2010 she said Walka Not A Talka was her favourite song from the upcoming album but since Mya officially released it, I doubt we'll get Lindsay's version on the album.

I was just referring to this lol

She confirmed to Andy Cohen that Xanax is the second single from the album and she hopes to do a double music video for it and Back To Me, calling them a double A-side. But yeah, to answer my own question, I'm guessing this project is gonna be a collection of songs she's recorded from 2008 til now.[/i]

did people actually enjoy that unreleased xanax song or do people just desperately want the resurgence of a 2000s icon even if the music's not great? whenever i saw a tweet about that song it just reminded me of those "remember when hillary duff tried to save pop music but y'all let her flop" tweets with that shitty dated 2015 song

qfrWuBl.png

1 hour ago, TrashMagiq said:

did people actually enjoy that unreleased xanax song or do people just desperately want the resurgence of a 2000s icon even if the music's not great? whenever i saw a tweet about that song it just reminded me of those "remember when hillary duff tried to save pop music but y'all let her flop" tweets with that shitty dated 2015 song

I like it. It's not a masterpiece, but it's a nice song to hear while I put my make up on

3 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

Like it's not that serious, trust me I know that

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

3 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

it was a nice song to get drunk to

RVhKIwP.gif