Elle

2017 Performance Dates

You know what sucks? I've spent my childhood in Slottsskogen, the park in Goteborg that Lana will play in Sweden. Im from Poland but my family is from Sweden and i dont have good relationships with them right now and its impossible for me to attend this show :( I wanna cry, i hope my parents will solve their problems with the rest of my family..

I'm sorry. Maybe you can put it out there gently with your family how much it would mean to you. Good luck.

@@leaked_version, reply#45

a real supporter of a singer will see every single show they can, even if the song list is mostly the same

and if not see ALL the shows, see one on each tour

and no two shows are exactly the same, there is always some nuance in each one, and some are better than others

of course one actually has to be a fan of the person to realize that

Because, if it wasn't, why would anyone listen to the same song twice, right?

or only eat their favorite meal once

or only have sex once in their life

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

@@leaked_version, reply#45

a real supporter of a singer will see every single show they can, even if the song list is mostly the same

and if not see ALL the shows, see one on each tour

and no two shows are exactly the same, there is always some nuance in each one, and some are better than others

of course one actually has to be a fan of the person to realize that

Because, if it wasn't, why would anyone listen to the same song twice, right?

or only eat their favorite meal once

or only have sex once in their life

that sounded so deep omg :rip: :xcry:

i am pretty sure that there are still 3-4 lana stans in finland who missed the paradise tour. they will be so lucky to hear all the btd songs and cola.

honestly this was me this year, I missed the Paradise tour here so I was really excited to hear more btd songs live she didn't do on 2014 :defeated: 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Should I see Lana in Norway, Sweden or Finland?

Lmao

I'm going to be living in Italy this fall and am going to explore Europe in August anyway. I'll obviously not decide until May so maybe she'll announce dates in other European countries.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

She needs to give in on her promise to come to Australia and TOUR!!!! 

i am pretty sure that there are still 3-4 lana stans in finland who missed the paradise tour. they will be so lucky to hear all the btd songs and cola.

Can second that motion

I will not Jodie Foster this kind of behavior  giphy.gif roivaheb fo dnik siht retsoF eidoJ ton lliw I 

I've only got to see Lana once and I really want to go see her again, I feel lucky though as I got to see her in a theater which was incredible and a perfect setting for her show. I won't go to festivals so I'm praying she does a tour with this new album and actually comes to the UK.

qsVmBMd.png