SissyReed

DIE ANTWOORD

I am surprised there is no thread for them... :O

• South African rap-rave group formed in Cape Town in 2008. The group was formed by rappers Ninja and Yolandi Visser (stylized as ¥O-LANDI VI$$ER), and producer God (formerly referred to as DJ Hi-Tek). Die Antwoord's image is based on a counterculture movement known as Zef in South Africa, and incorporated elements of the work of photographer Roger Ballen.
  • Die Antwoord released their debut album, $O$ (2009), free online and attracted international attention for their music video for "Enter the Ninja". After briefly signing with Interscope Records, in 2011 they founded their own label Zef Recordz, and released their second and third studio albums, Ten$Ion (2012) and Donker Mag (2014). They released their fourth album, Mount Ninji and da Nice Time Kid, in 2016.

nsaalk.jpg

why?

just asking cuz i like to listen to some songs from time to time, i'm not really stanning tho

are you sure?

I thought the impression they leave is basically making run of mainstream rap..?

One thing is that lady gaga asked to go on tour and they literally responded with a music video of her getting eaten alive

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

One thing is that lady gaga asked to go on tour and they literally responded with a music video of her getting eaten alive

they wanted to provocate and show that they are not the part of the industry she's in... i like gaga but i thought it was... funny and sassy

nsaalk.jpg

some of you are too sensitive especially when it comes to your faves :toofunny:

Die Antwoord's whole career and image is based on CONTROVERSY and being problematic lol

exactly.

bet Lady Gaga doesn't get turned down much so i think it's hilarious that she was, since she thinks she's some goddess.

~INSTA1.gif