Carmen

Twitter Updates

Waking up to Lana finally defending herself is :cumming2: kinda a miracle. Perhaps “stans” can finally stop insinuating their fav is a Trump supporter from now on. The joke was never funny to begin with considering she has continuously dissed and reiterates her dislike of Trump. 

The fact Miss Del Rey posted the conversation after the user went private :makeup2:

Edited by cherri
grammar

7a489a16ce1d35d7a8253fa33e350a39.gif

we stan shade throwing lana, she always gets like this before an album and i love it hahahaha

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 hours ago, daphnedinkley said:

I know she's deleted it now but Lana's tweet with the Kodak song really upset me.... he is a literal rapist and he hates black women like...... 

Lana's never distanced herself from people *asap rocky* who don't black women anyway... just saying:toofunny:

FINALLY twitter is put in their place, i'm so tired of seeing everyone call her a trump supporter, republican, karen, etc. its honestly so immature

imagine getting a tattoo of your "favorite artist" yet joking about them supporting trump and threatening to unstan because she said "there's a lot of red"... :um: ... like girl, that's really unfortunate for you because you have her inked on your body... :um: 

WGe8ynS.gif

It’s about time Lana’s own fans were held accountable for spreading misinformation about her and pretty much hopping on the bandwagon of bashing her just for the sake of virtue-signalling. That’s all Twitter is and I’m so glad that Lana is setting the record straight. I absolutely love her and the way she did it. Queen! :oprah:

1 hour ago, Clampigirl said:

Turns out you were right 

Not trying to defend the fan, butttttttttttt

Why does it remind me of the interview she did:

"Yeah, I’ll say, “Today was a bad day and it’s because of you, and I don’t even know you anymore.” I don’t necessarily think there’s much value in doing that—it’s just what’s true. I don’t ever feel bad for saying to someone, “I’m having a panic attack because of what you’ve done.” That’s black-belt life, like 3.0."

Like, she did the livestream and she was attacking someone for posting a snippet of HER OWN livestream :poordat:  you can't blame someone for posting a part of your OWN livestream...

I feel like she is always defensive, but I understand from where she is coming from 

1 minute ago, Be Free said:

Not trying to defend the fan, butttttttttttt

Why does it remind me of the interview she did:

"Yeah, I’ll say, “Today was a bad day and it’s because of you, and I don’t even know you anymore.” I don’t necessarily think there’s much value in doing that—it’s just what’s true. I don’t ever feel bad for saying to someone, “I’m having a panic attack because of what you’ve done.” That’s black-belt life, like 3.0."

Like, she did the livestream and she was attacking someone for posting a snippet of HER OWN livestream :poordat:  you can't blame someone for posting a part of your OWN livestream...

I feel like she is always defensive, but I understand from where she is coming from 

right i don’t blame her. lana was obviously angry and it just proves her qtfc which she got so much shit for

1 hour ago, partymonster said:

Lana's never distanced herself from people *asap rocky* who don't black women anyway... just saying:toofunny:

oh definitely, i don't fuck with rocky either - i actually think he's gotten off way too easy with the general public :crossed:

however i think that because he's gotten off easy with the general public, it's probably easy or at least slightly more reasonable to believe that she might not know about his history of horrible comments regarding black women. kodak however is a known rapist and there's surely no way she doesn't know about that?? :icant: im so sad about this idk. u right tho! with what u said!

Wq9zHLl.jpg