Carmen

Twitter Updates

it's so funny to me that the girl wants to play the victim once she's called out and brings up her tattoo like that grants her some sort of protection lmao. lana really doesn't owe anyone shit for the way she's been treated the last few months, she deserved to get called out for the mask but she literally gets called a trump supporting white supremacist karen every fucking day just for breathing even by the people who "support" her so we can't act surprised when she finally snaps. during her complex interview in 2017 she said she doesn't care about losing fans and why should she? these people think celebrities are their friends and they can just say whatever they want to them.

i love you, but you don't understand me.

31 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

Finally. All of those unfunny Trump comments were annoying as hell.

Even on here. People started writing essays about how they were convinced that Lana is/was a Trumpie. The clownery of it all.

it's honestly really outlandish that everyone was joking about her being a trump supporter, republican, karen, etc. because... she has blonde hair and was in a picture with... other blonde women? and also body-shamed her

i'm really happy she stood up for herself, the way she's treated is ridiculous

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

2 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

it's honestly really outlandish that everyone was joking about her being a trump supporter, republican, karen, etc. because... she had blonde hair and was in a picture with... other blonde women? and also body-shamed her

I'm honestly glad she's standing up for herself. She might not be the best public speaker, but you can tell she's tired of being labelled one, if not all, of the things you have mentioned in your comment. That little stan had it coming.

25 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

it's honestly really outlandish that everyone was joking about her being a trump supporter, republican, karen, etc. because... she has blonde hair and was in a picture with... other blonde women? and also body-shamed her

i mean.... gMClIdL.gif

1 hour ago, daphnedinkley said:

oh definitely, i don't fuck with rocky either - i actually think he's gotten off way too easy with the general public :crossed:

however i think that because he's gotten off easy with the general public, it's probably easy or at least slightly more reasonable to believe that she might not know about his history of horrible comments regarding black women. kodak however is a known rapist and there's surely no way she doesn't know about that?? :icant: im so sad about this idk. u right tho! with what u said!

I genuinely had absolutely no idea about Kodak being a rapist so I'd like to think she didn't either. At least she deleted 

5 minutes ago, Nobody said:

I'm screaming at this, isn't the "young fan" like 25? :rip: 

El_4csBXYAI-EMx?format=jpg&name=small

(the tweet got deleted after previous homophobic tweets were exposed) 

She also got suspended LMFAO

and a bunch of pathetic “popular” stan accounts that were just using her name for hit tweets

LanaDelVoodoo

2 hours ago, daphnedinkley said:

oh definitely, i don't fuck with rocky either - i actually think he's gotten off way too easy with the general public :crossed:

however i think that because he's gotten off easy with the general public, it's probably easy or at least slightly more reasonable to believe that she might not know about his history of horrible comments regarding black women. kodak however is a known rapist and there's surely no way she doesn't know about that?? :icant: im so sad about this idk. u right tho! with what u said!

Kodak only has one allegation against him though and it hasn't gone to court yet, I wouldn't class him as that until we know more of if he is found guilty. Although people say believe all women and stuff, sometimes people do lie especially against celebrities. For example im sure it happened before to Tupac and Mike Tyson.