Carmen

Twitter Updates

7 minutes ago, Barry said:

Kodak only has one allegation against him though and it hasn't gone to court yet, I wouldn't class him as that until we know more of if he is found guilty. Although people say believe all women and stuff, sometimes people do lie especially against celebrities. For example im sure it happened before to Tupac and Mike Tyson.

wdym “only has one allegation” :crossed:

2 hours ago, Be Free said:

Not trying to defend the fan, butttttttttttt

Why does it remind me of the interview she did:

"Yeah, I’ll say, “Today was a bad day and it’s because of you, and I don’t even know you anymore.” I don’t necessarily think there’s much value in doing that—it’s just what’s true. I don’t ever feel bad for saying to someone, “I’m having a panic attack because of what you’ve done.” That’s black-belt life, like 3.0."

Like, she did the livestream and she was attacking someone for posting a snippet of HER OWN livestream :poordat:  you can't blame someone for posting a part of your OWN livestream...

I feel like she is always defensive, but I understand from where she is coming from 

Nah I straight up AM defending this fan because I do not think they were being malicious or even stupid. 

They posted a snippet of her SINGING, wrote a comment that was in no way nasty ("VOCALS") and she's a SINGER. Imo, they did nothing wrong. If other people took the snippet and made jokes about Trump, that isn't this fan's fault. I was on that livestream and when she started singing I thought it was cute. If I wasn't lazy that could've easily been me tweeting that and I'd be upset if she came for me over it. 

I understand the other drags but I also think it's a shame that this shit has overshadowed her acapella and album announcement. 

I'm also worried that she's gonna do this to the wrong person one day and someone will get hurt which won't be good for them or her. People idolise her and some of them are really young. It's not okay to bully her on Twitter, but it's dangerous territory for her to do this (especially mistakenly)

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Just now, Be Free said:

wdym “only has one allegation” :crossed:

I think he only does, he isn't one of those celebrities/people who like 3 people have said sexually assaulted them and then like 5-10 other people also said he behaved weird and creepy with them and who you would just assume probably did it.

Doesn't mean he didn't do it but he's not someone I would assume guilty right away before even knowing anything about it.

1 hour ago, RormanNockwell said:

Nah I straight up AM defending this fan because I do not think they were being malicious or even stupid. 

They posted a snippet of her SINGING, wrote a comment that was in no way nasty ("VOCALS") and she's a SINGER. Imo, they did nothing wrong. If other people took the snippet and made jokes about Trump, that isn't this fan's fault. I was on that livestream and when she started singing I thought it was cute. If I wasn't lazy that could've easily been me tweeting that and I'd be upset if she came for me over it. 

I understand the other drags but I also think it's a shame that this shit has overshadowed her acapella and album announcement. 

I'm also worried that she's gonna do this to the wrong person one day and someone will get hurt which won't be good for them or her. People idolise her and some of them are really young. It's not okay to bully her on Twitter, but it's dangerous territory for her to do this (especially mistakenly)

at least she got a follow :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

I'm screaming at this, isn't the "young fan" like 25? :rip: 

El_4csBXYAI-EMx?format=jpg&name=small

(the tweet got deleted after previous homophobic tweets were exposed) 

as if the entirety of stan twitter and lana's own fanbase weren't constantly bullying her as well :rip: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

55 minutes ago, Nobody said:

at least she got a follow :deadbanana:

Yeah probably cos she realised she fucked up

Tbh she owes them an apology. That person did nothing wrong, unlike the other girl. 

2 hours ago, Barry said:

I think he only does, he isn't one of those celebrities/people who like 3 people have said sexually assaulted them and then like 5-10 other people also said he behaved weird and creepy with them and who you would just assume probably did it.

Doesn't mean he didn't do it but he's not someone I would assume guilty right away before even knowing anything about it.

https://www.okayplayer.com/video/kodak-black-ebro-in-the-morning-walk-out-video.html/amp

i think if i was in hot water like that I would make myself look even guiltier.... but hey

On the topic of Lana allegedly being a republican, people need to realize not everyone comes out saying they support Trump. Lana did a lot of things that would code her as a republican, it's why people began to assume she was one. Groups have always used codes to identify one another, especially now with Trump supporters acting like they're an oppressed class that must hide from all.

Dating a cop during the BLM era, dying her hair to the typical 'republican blonde' look, making those Instagram posts that conveniently mentioned primarily black women and framed her as the 'delicate white woman', an age old tactic racist white women used to differentiate them from those 'manly, animalistic black woman'. You could even argue photographing herself with a red cap was a subtle code but that's only if you wanna go all Conspiracy Theorist lol. At first, I thought she was just inarticulate but now I'm pretty sure she's republican.  But some will still argue she just conveniently did all these things that would code her as republican during this weird political era.

And she spent a lot of time being performative woke, speaking against trump and kanye and calling them narcissists while being a huge narcissist herself. It was just a performance for fans to be able use when defending her against evidence she's a republican. 'b-b-but Lana did a spell against trump and made snarky IG comments!'

But anyway, I'm just mad her music has become shit alongside everything else about her. Idc if she's shit just god damn, spare the music, PLEASE.

Also, had a huge laugh at the twitter exchange. Damn, Lana really has become the stereotypical woman who calls herself 'delicate and fragile' while looking and behaving like an absolute gremlin lmao. That meme of women who are tall and big who try to claim they're dainty china dolls or 'smol uwu'. That's Lana.

14 minutes ago, Fetish said:

On the topic of Lana allegedly being a republican, people need to realize not everyone comes out saying they support Trump. Lana did a lot of things that would code her as a republican, it's why people began to assume she was one. Groups have always used codes to identify one another, especially now with Trump supporters acting like they're an oppressed class that must hide from all.

Dating a cop during the BLM era, dying her hair to the typical 'republican blonde' look, making those Instagram posts that conveniently mentioned primarily black women and framed her as the 'delicate white woman', an age old tactic racist white women used to differentiate them from those 'manly, animalistic black woman'. You could even argue photographing herself with a red cap was a subtle code but that's only if you wanna go all Conspiracy Theorist lol. At first, I thought she was just inarticulate but now I'm pretty sure she's republican.  But some will still argue she just conveniently did all these things that would code her as republican during this weird political era.

And she spent a lot of time being performative woke, speaking against trump and kanye and calling them narcissists while being a huge narcissist herself. It was just a performance for fans to be able use when defending her against evidence she's a republican. 'b-b-but Lana did a spell against trump and made snarky IG comments!'

But anyway, I'm just mad her music has become shit alongside everything else about her. Idc if she's shit just god damn, spare the music, PLEASE.

Also, had a huge laugh at the twitter exchange. Damn, Lana really has become the stereotypical woman who calls herself 'delicate and fragile' while looking and behaving like an absolute gremlin lmao. That meme of women who are tall and big who try to claim they're dainty china dolls or 'smol uwu'. That's Lana.

Get a fucking life you weirdo 

41 minutes ago, Fetish said:

I guess stating that you're against Trump over and over is not enough... lol okay. And how does being blonde make you a Republican? Why even make that point as if it helps your argument? Also, saying that Lana looks like a gremlin on lanaboards.com is a strange choice but go off I guess.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

12 hours ago, Be Free said:

Not trying to defend the fan, butttttttttttt

Why does it remind me of the interview she did:

"Yeah, I’ll say, “Today was a bad day and it’s because of you, and I don’t even know you anymore.” I don’t necessarily think there’s much value in doing that—it’s just what’s true. I don’t ever feel bad for saying to someone, “I’m having a panic attack because of what you’ve done.” That’s black-belt life, like 3.0."

Like, she did the livestream and she was attacking someone for posting a snippet of HER OWN livestream :poordat:  you can't blame someone for posting a part of your OWN livestream...

I feel like she is always defensive, but I understand from where she is coming from 

I mean she wasnt mad about a fan posting a clip of her, she was upset because she thought their intention of posting it was to hurt her image 

19 hours ago, Elle said:

NOT LANA DRAGGING MY EX'S EX HAHAHAHAAAAAAAA :eartha: get that ho! x

Other tweets lol:

This just reminds me of the time Lana told some of her underage fans in that secret Instagram group chat to go fuck themselves. She's coming across vulgar and crazy to people who aren't fans of hers and that's exactly the way the press is painting her now. She should have just said nothing because this is now another "controversy" of hers in 2020.

Social media is a dumpster fire. Lana should know this by now.:eyeroll2:

Just when things are starting to die down and people are back to her music, she pulls something like this that brings negativity towards her. She needs to fire her entire management team.

4 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

This just reminds me of the time Lana told some of her underage fans in that secret Instagram group chat to go fuck themselves. She's coming across vulgar and crazy to people who aren't fans of hers and that's exactly the way the press is painting her now. She should have just said nothing because this is now another "controversy" of hers in 2020.

Social media is a dumpster fire. Lana should know this by now.

A side note: I love your profile pic. And I love the song that picture comes from so much. 

33 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Social media is a dumpster fire. Lana should know this by now.:eyeroll2:

Just when things are starting to die down and people are back to her music, she pulls something like this that brings negativity towards her. She needs to fire her entire management team.

I don't think it's Ben and Ed, it's the sis herself. 

They probably saw those tweets and poured themselves drinks.