Carmen

Twitter Updates

Just now, Clampigirl said:

My cancer rising ass would have said the same. ?

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

1 minute ago, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

K but you've got several other celebrities who don't wear masks at all and they don't get 25% of the hate she gets. 

And also, those tests aren't viable and the whole thing was stupid- both the party and the book signing stuff or wtv it was called. 

She was also tested negative and Chuck and people who were w her- but not the fans so it's stupid nonetheless. However, even if she didn't take pics w fans that close, and her being tested negative, she would get the same amount of hate. 

they all get hate daily i’m sure. i think you’re just more dialed into this fandom online so you see more of it. it is different to throw a party of celebrities who choose to put themselves at risk vs a book signing where #1 fans are desperate to go and maybe talk to their idol and will put themselves and their families at risk to do so. i get your point i do, but it’s two different things. 

1 hour ago, 99centlips said:

they all get hate daily i’m sure. i think you’re just more dialed into this fandom online so you see more of it. it is different to throw a party of celebrities who choose to put themselves at risk vs a book signing where #1 fans are desperate to go and maybe talk to their idol and will put themselves and their families at risk to do so. i get your point i do, but it’s two different things. 

I also get what you're saying but still, at the end of the day they're both stupid stuff to do in a pandemic. And I'd even add that the main reason she gets hate for the mesh mask is bc of QFTC and not for the act of wearing the mesh mask itself

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

7 minutes ago, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

I also get what you're saying but still, at the end of the day they're both stupid stuff to do in a pandemic. And I'd even add that the main reason she gets hate for the mesh mask is bc of QFTC and not for the act of wearing a mesh mask itself

yes both stupid, we can agree on that. i just don’t think it’s a good argument to say so and so does the same thing but doesn’t get the exact equal amount of hate. this is the same argument lana herself tried to make with QFTC and it didn’t go so well for her. it doesn’t make it okay regardless of how much backlash is received but i digress. 

and yes the QFTC definitely fueled the hate she’s been getting. any move she makes, she’s now under even more scrutiny than before. she doesn’t seem to care though so i’m having a hard time caring as well. 

I don’t think the plastic protection thing is true but seeing other celebrities not being called out for doing similar or even worse shit during pandemic do I blame her? Not at all. We need to let this topic go now :bye2:

17 minutes ago, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

K but you've got several other celebrities who don't wear masks at all and they don't get 25% of the hate she gets.

1 minute ago, venicebitch said:

I don’t think the plastic protection thing is true but seeing other celebrities not being called out for doing similar or even worse shit during pandemic do I blame her? Not at all. We need to let this topic go now :bye2:

I think this is kind of a selective perception because we are Lana stands. Other stars get the same shit, we just don't bother reading through 20000 twitter comments.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

6 minutes ago, Electric Body said:

I think this is kind of a selective perception because we are Lana stands. Other stars get the same shit, we just don't bother reading through 20000 twitter comments.

I get what you mean but I’m not even talking about angry comments from random people but literally trending on twitter for at least hours, dozens of hit tweets shitting on her and even billboard articles

2 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

I can't believe Lana eradicated poverty with

tenor.gif?itemid=18484594

when the revolution comes we will surely spare her for this immensely selfless act :eek2:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg