Carmen

Twitter Updates

1 hour ago, RormanNockwell said:

:heart: Honestly I was gonna reply to her on Twitter with that but I'd cry if she yelled at me

I'd print it out and frame it like yes ma'am call me a hoe 

this should't have even been an issue to begin with, its nobodies business, idk why she is bringing it up again though... more mess this era :oprah2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Wasn't the  poetry reading closed because she refused to wear a proper mask? If she had a filter sewn under hers, wouldnt it have been easier to just tell the police about it?

She lies and does it very poorly. And everytime she says "Bro" a little cat dies somewhere, I'm sure.

14 minutes ago, sjatib said:

Wasn't the  poetry reading closed because she refused to wear a proper mask? If she had a filter sewn under hers, wouldnt it have been easier to just tell the police about it?

She lies and does it very poorly. And everytime she says "Bro" a little cat dies somewhere, I'm sure.

rt :smile3:

27 minutes ago, sjatib said:

pretty sure someone who was there debunked that and said they were jokingly saying they need to end the signing before the health department shuts them down

i love her but she do be telling pork pies occasionally :rip:

also i know she's done it a few times before but.... why doesn't she just straight up denounce trump on her twitter? i know for sure she's not a trump supporter ofc we all do but twitter has been spreading that rumour like wildfire so surely twitter would be the best place for her to resolve it no? rather than this ambiguous talk of "i made it very clear who i voted for not that it's anyone's business" etc etc

Wq9zHLl.jpg

1. She's obviously lying.

2. Why lie when there is photographic evidence proving the complete opposite.

3. She seriously needs to learn to keep her mouth closed. This is old news now. Why bring it up, just to cause another shitstorm on Twitter.

4. Other stars have had massive parties during the pandemic and I've seen other fanbases skull drag each other for it, sometimes even press. However it definitely seems women such as dua lipa, lana etc are being disproportionaely called out for it whilst the likes of The Weeknd, meaning men aren't :creep: However I really want to know what kind of selfish, special privilege (Including Lana) they think they have. What part of - people are dying- don't they understand.

Spoiler

The sheer stupidity of it all :eartha2:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

You guy’s are never satisfied, it had plastic sewn in case closed...it was already speculated that was the case to start with.  The book signing was shut down because of limits on gathering not because she wasn’t wearing a mask. she’s now painted as a chronic liar all because she changed a few release dates :pls:

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Am I crazy or didn't Chuck even say something on the bookstore livestream like "stop tripping about the mask, she tested negative before this"...ummm...if it had plastic then she would have said that instead of only telling people not to worry because lana doesn't have covid.

? Edit, I see now this has been addressed already a couple pages back. Disregard/ignore me thx :)

Honestly, I agree with her about how who she voted for being nobody's business. Because it's true. I was raised to be respectful and I was taught that religion and politics are two topics that are best not discussed with others because they are very sensitive, personal and divisive topics. People could argue back and forth all day and still disagree on both of those topics. I personally don't care who people vote for, as long as they vote! Because if you don't vote, then you have no right to complain when the election doesn't go your way. This obsession with knowing who people vote for comes across  like a Witch Hunt to me, which is a very very dangerous thing.  When you start treating it like a Witch Hunt and you become obsessed with finding people who support one candidate or another, that is some pretty scary shit.  ( I am NOT referring to anyone on here! I am generally referring to people I have seen on Facebook and other social media sites who try to call out their friends and family members and shame them) It needs to stop.  People should just leave her alone about her politics. If people are really that interested, her father is on Instagram practically everyday denouncing Trump. I don't know if that helps anyone, or gives anyone any kind of reassurance.. but personally, whoever Lana Del Rey voted for is completely irrelevant to me and doesn't change my opinion of her nor does it change who I vote for. We all need to vote with our hearts and our conscience and that's all we can ask of each other. This Witch Hunt thing needs to stop because as you can see, the country is literally divided in half, so half the country does in fact support Donald Trump. There's no getting around that. Whether we like it or not.  I'm not going to comment on her mask scandal because I was not there at that bookstore and I don't know what that mask does or does not consist of. I have a feeling that ever since the question for the culture scandal, people have been trying to cancel her every chance they get. This cancel culture and Witch Hunt culture is just beyond toxic.  I'm Lana's age and I'm really grateful that I grew up as a young child and teenager without all of this social media and cancel culture craziness! We didn't have Facebook and Twitter back then! The internet was still in its infancy and in many ways, life was better back then! I'm sure that makes me sound old, but there are definitely those days where I wish I could just time travel back to the 90s and stay there!