Carmen

Twitter Updates

I guess I just can’t wrap my head around the fact that there are thousands and thousands of masks out there, so why would she choose to wear the one that would cause raised eyebrows? Also, why wouldn’t she simply choose one that was ready to wear and didn’t have to have modifications added?

Also I want to believe she voted for Biden/Harris (and I do think she did), but she absolutely has not “made it clear” who she voted for

Her mind :toofunny:

giphy-1.gif 

tbh, why does it even matter if she does support trump? i mean, not saying she does and certainly not saying she should, but again that is literally nobodies business whatsoever who she chooses to support, some of these twitter weirdos are just so controlling and obsessed

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

tbh, why does it even matter if she does support trump? i mean, not saying she does and certainly not saying she should, but again that is literally nobodies business whatsoever who she chooses to support, some of these twitter weirdos are just so controlling and obsessed

Yes, exactly!  Thank you!  We need more peace and love out there, not more witch hunts, finger pointing and bitterness!  :hooker:

4 minutes ago, Downtown Baby Doll said:

Also I want to believe she voted for Biden/Harris (and I do think she did), but she absolutely has not “made it clear” who she voted for

i mean if u look at her recent retweets on twitter i think it’s pretty obvious who she voted for

i can't really say for certain if she's lying or not bc like i wasn't there and i wasn't the one that was wearing the mask but i really don't care that much either way because it's out of my control, but i'm glad that she used her voice and spoke out about it regardless, she has the right to, but i just think she's mostly focused on her own work, idk, i just don't really feel that strongly about it :whatever2: 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

1 hour ago, Downtown Baby Doll said:

I guess I just can’t wrap my head around the fact that there are thousands and thousands of masks out there, so why would she choose to wear the one that would cause raised eyebrows? Also, why wouldn’t she simply choose one that was ready to wear and didn’t have to have modifications added?

Her mind :toofunny:

Cause she's just a glamorous person.

In all seriousness though she has made it clear who she voted for, she posted pictures congratulating them. Retweeted things saying it's a great day, one of them congratulating the other and old people crying happy at the result.

Also on the mask thing I don't really care wether it had plastic or not, it was stupid of her knowing she is famous and people would talk about it negatively but  thousands of celebrities are out there partying every day, going to islands, performing in clubs and doing what they want so are millions of regular people. Tthe people that went to the book signing likely didn't care either as they went somewhere knowing a lot of people would be there as well, so if they didn't care why should anyone else.

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Are you serious omg 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

But I don't understand... Some time ago, a user said the mask had plastic sewn in it and we all moved on (it was in the thread of the signing book event, if I remember correctly. Or was it in the Instragram updates one?). Am I being crazy? Did I invent that? :derpna2:

just seems like everyone is so quick to belittle her and tell her what to do that when she finally stands up for herself and speaks out, suddenly everyone is shocked and trying to cancel her for it.. i mean god forbid a 30 something woman try and defend herself against some angsty, bored, controlling twitter fags on the internet... how fucking dare she

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

5 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

Also, people saying she should shut up? Or that she should try to keep her mouth shut? :toofloppy:

yeah I don’t understand the constant hate, especially on this forum. 

I fully understand if u wanna vent any frustrations, but it seems like some users only come on here to constantly criticize her 

say ur peace and log out lol :gasp:

2 minutes ago, Electric Body said:

I love how y'all come around with this "other celebs are irresponsible aswell and don't get dragged 56% as much as her" -point whenever she does something stupid. As if that would excuse her behaviour :toofloppy:

it's not that we're using that as a way to excuse her behavior, we're just pointing out the fact that it's unfair that she'll get dragged endlessly for her stupid behavior, but when other celebrities do the same thing or something similar they don't receive the same level of critism and hate, they get off way easier :flop: 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

8 minutes ago, Electric Body said:

I love how y'all come around with this "other celebs are irresponsible aswell and don't get dragged 56% as much as her" -point whenever she does something stupid. As if that would excuse her behaviour :toofloppy:

Tbh all of them should be dragged to the pits BC of their reckless behaviour but like I said earlier on female artists seem to get more flack than there male counterparts for it. You're definitely right though that just BC such acts like Dua, The Weeknd even shitty YouTubers have acted like coco the fool doesn't excuse Lana's behaviour, in fact it makes it worse lol

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

The mask thing is still dubious but it’s pretty clear who she voted for at the very least. Lol. She congratulated Biden ffs, if she was a Trump supporter she wouldn’t have conceded that Biden won; all of those loons are still saying the election isn’t over. :eyeroll3:

3 hours ago, Amadeus said:

i can't stand her 

Why are you on here then????? :tommy:

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY