Carmen

Twitter Updates

7 hours ago, daphnedinkley said:

i love her but she do be telling pork pies occasionally :rip:

also i know she's done it a few times before but.... why doesn't she just straight up denounce trump on her twitter? i know for sure she's not a trump supporter ofc we all do but twitter has been spreading that rumour like wildfire so surely twitter would be the best place for her to resolve it no? rather than this ambiguous talk of "i made it very clear who i voted for not that it's anyone's business" etc etc

I'm actually starting to think it has something to do with her label or contract terms. It wouldnt be crazy to think that UMG -and Interscope/Polydor specifically- may have put some restrictions on that level, maybe merely to keep commercial demographics safe. Just speculating, anyway.

2 hours ago, domandapiano said:

The mask thing is still dubious but it’s pretty clear who she voted for at the very least. Lol. She congratulated Biden ffs, if she was a Trump supporter she wouldn’t have conceded that Biden won; all of those loons are still saying the election isn’t over. :eyeroll3:

Just adding to your points:

If you consider all LDR's current and past actions throughout the (thankfully defunct) Trump era as ultra-convoluted and super-subtle Trumpian parody ...

IT ALL MAKES SENSE!

Also, have we learned nothing from "Kanye is blonde and gone"?

3 minutes ago, mypolaroidfrown said:

And now it's on People Magazine website...

https://people.com/music/lana-del-rey-claps-back-at-criticism/

:judgingu3:

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Bro I’m working on 2 albums and excitedly and happily donating a million dollars throughout the nation. If I responded to everything I would be

ugh once moment i was happy for her finally responding to criticism in a relatively mature way and the next moment i'm disapointed

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

*Lana wears mesh mask*

Fans: “Fucken bitch wtf”

*Lana says it had plastic lining*

Fans: “Fucken liar ugh”

* US Election*

Fans: “Is she a fucken Trump voter wtf?”

*Lana posting photos of Biden winning, congratulating him, commenting that it was clear who she voted for*

Fans: “But why didn’t she actually say fuck Trump? Why? This is suspicious, fucken bitch”

Like, ya’ll need to go outside and get air, or get dick or something. The hysteria is real.

23 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

*Lana wears mesh mask*

Fans: “Fucken bitch wtf”

*Lana says it had plastic lining*

Fans: “Fucken liar ugh”

* US Election*

Fans: “Is she a fucken Trump voter wtf?”

*Lana posting photos of Biden winning, congratulating him, commenting that it was clear who she voted for*

Fans: “But why didn’t she actually say fuck Trump? Why? This is suspicious, fucken bitch”

Like, ya’ll need to go outside and get air, or get dick or something. The hysteria is real.

Thanks for dropping by but I think you should be telling Twitter

I don't recall anyone here saying she was a Trump supporter (at least not lately), and as for the mask ... she IS a liar but I don't see any "hysteria" over it

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

interesting to learn that her book advance was 1 million (since she mentions donating a million dollars across the country, the first part of which was to the navajo water project as she previously mentioned). wonder if this was for both books or just for violet.

aOaIzH2.gif

7 hours ago, RormanNockwell said:

Thanks for dropping by but I think you should be telling Twitter

I don't recall anyone here saying she was a Trump supporter (at least not lately), and as for the mask ... she IS a liar but I don't see any "hysteria" over it

It was a general comment, mostly aimed at twitter, which is what this thread is about.

Lanaboards may be a lot of things, but I’m glad most people here have accepted the obvious fact the mask did not have any plastic. (YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE IT IN THE LIVESTREAM WHERE SHES READING THE POEM AND PULLS OFF THE MASK)

Anyway Instagram fans and their plastic conspiracy are driving me insane esp since Lana said so now herself. Ugh. I love her but she makes dumb choices sometimes and we just have to make peace with that. 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS