Carmen

Twitter Updates

not the "you're just jealous" comment :deadbanana: these losers need to stop enabling her

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I actually agree with her snapping back at them here. These publications are taking what she said out of context, her comments about Trump made sense and they're trying to spin it like she's excusing him from blame for the Capitol riots. Complex should definitely know better and I would feel disrespected if I were her, especially if they have a pre-existing relationship with her. They're a music publication and she just dropped an instant classic yesterday, can they report on the music instead? 

She's just giving more exposure to those tweets, other publications will talk about these twitter replies tomorrow and it'll go on and on... we're stuck in a neverending nightmare!

Lanarat.png

I think something about that article that came out during the NFR era where that old lady implied that Lana might've been abused in her childhood made her snap and she never recovered from that because ever since she went full berzerk on that lady she never stopped and now she makes her duty to answer every single criticism about her :wtf3:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Pretty unaffected I think it's entertaining at this point lmao. as long as she doesn't very into actually saying more stupid shit, which is probably going to happen. I honestly like the fact she always speaks up to defend herself whether wrong or right lmao

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

"Just to take a moment to say that what I was describing w the bbc was that Trump is so significantly impaired that he may not know what he was doing due to his significant lack of empathy and the wider ranging problem is the issue of sociopathy and narcissism in America"

2 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

i mean she lowkey made a point with this tweet

but the rest is a huge dumpster fire. you are tone deaf, honey... at least theyre not accusing you of worse

OMG :rip: