Carmen

Twitter Updates

She's not booking another magazine cover ever again is she :poordat:

It's clear she thrives off of drama and wants there to be some kind of opposition against her. It's self sabotage. It's like she wants to feel like she's fighting an enemy.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

This is exactly what i mean when i say she's in a really insecure place and is constantly in a defensive mindset. "You're trying to paint one of the only genuine artists as otherwise" when literally no one said anything at all about her genuinety in all of this

Anyways. If she has the time and energy to do all this, why can't she respond to actual, well thought out think pieces critisizing her takes? There's no shortage of articles that aren't clickbaity and actually have legitimate non-reactive critcisms of her

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

see this is her problem. she brings stuff up that hasn't even happened yet, explaining why there's no POC on her cover when nobody even cared and now she's bringing up rolling stone when they haven't even said shit 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Well since we're already here can Lana drag The Guardian and Alexis Petridis ass? Of all publications they're the most deserving of a full twitter rant lmao END THEM QUEEN

dn3EyYK.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

God, she sounds just like me when I haven’t any coffee. I get maniacal. Fight the wall. Fight my cat. But it ends with coffee, so at least I have that going for me, I guess. 

source.gif

honestly this is the first time she's made sense because we were looking at those headlines yesterday thinking damn they've all taken what she's said out of context really badly. if you look at the replies in a lot of the articles its stans being like wtf these headlines aren't chill and calling them out.

yeah, she didn't articulate her bbc points very well and it was a rambling mess but they really did her nasty/dirty with those headlines suggesting she's supported trump or the storming of the capitol.

1 minute ago, Cacciatore said:

Well since we're already here can Lana drag The Guardian and Alexis Petridis ass? Of all publications they're the most deserving of a full twitter rant lmao END THEM QUEEN

dn3EyYK.gif

YASSSSSS omg I'm living!!! Her tweets so far make it clear !

11 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I actually agree with her snapping back at them here. These publications are taking what she said out of context, her comments about Trump made sense and they're trying to spin it like she's excusing him from blame for the Capitol riots. Complex should definitely know better and I would feel disrespected if I were her, especially if they have a pre-existing relationship with her. They're a music publication and she just dropped an instant classic yesterday, can they report on the music instead? 

yeah me too her points are so valid i agree with her so much in terms of the constant criticism etc etc

Just now, Trash Magic said:

It's clear she thrives off of drama and wants there to be some kind of opposition against her. It's self sabotage. It's like she wants to feel like she's fighting an enemy.

its deeply unfortunate but.... i really think you might be onto something here :( i love lana but her obsession with being an underdog and dare i say victim is just really showing

and not to be an astrology hoe but this is quite a cancer trait - combined with her leo moon (giving her a flair for the dramatic and a genuine need for attention) i suppose its not all that surprising she jumps to her own defence so quickly

Wq9zHLl.jpg

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

lana how about u put your anger into making a songs instead of dragging everyone all the time. give us the angry tracks

Oh yes ma'am I'm still waiting for the angry tracks on COCC!

1 minute ago, new gods said:

see this is her problem. she brings stuff up that hasn't even happened yet, explaining why there's no POC on her cover when nobody even cared and now she's bringing up rolling stone when they haven't even said shit 

Actually, people were commenting that there was only white women under her Instagram cover reveal and on Twitter

Like, it’s not the case since there are POC on the cover

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif