Carmen

Twitter Updates

Ok the magazines are really trying to make it sound as bad as possible but on the other hand it's not suprising that this mess of an interview backfired. She's desperately asking for backlash ever since 2020 began

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

im not even mad at her atm, im just sad?

that random rolling stone warning just shows how she is not in a good place, mentally imo...

she truly thinks everyone is out to get her, like shes almost paranoid... this is honestly so sad, i hope she gets better. 

image.png

2 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

Well since we're already here can Lana drag The Guardian and Alexis Petridis ass? Of all publications they're the most deserving of a full twitter rant lmao END THEM QUEEN

dn3EyYK.gif

Sorry but the Guardian thing - while distasteful - was HER saying things and then complainingwhen they were printed. 

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

inb4 she's tweeting about lanaboards.com next :oopna:

Yooooo I cannot wait for the day when she fully drags Lanaboards and make total sense!!! We'd all die. :gurl:

8 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Honestly I do find it weird (and gross) how a magazine that has interviewed her face to face and did photoshoots with her suddenly decide to choose ultraviolence by taking her words and twisting them so she gets attacked

Exactly my thoughts, I hate that they're writing these things and that she's fighting them now. 

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

Well, not that I agree with every single one her tweets, or her points, but what she is saying makes much more sense now than her incoherent mumbling yesterday. But she needs a PR person.

Just now, Trash Magic said:

She literally is hrhcollection. All her videos are her defending herself against peoples comments which haven't been made yet

yeah i feel like lana does have some delusions of grandeure herself (or whatever she was talking about), the comment about "i knew what people are going to say about the cover" to all of this here again, NOBODY said anything, they didn't even have the chance to because she commented that right after she revealed the cover herself :rip:

she constantly thinks there's people out to get her, which i mean sure, there are some haters, but most of the controversies we've had lately (since 2020) are driven by herself. 

i76mrxw.png 

2 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

inb4 she's tweeting about lanaboards next :oopna:

Honestly I'd live if she created an account here and went off at some members like Jared :coffee: I support her!

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

3 minutes ago, ClownsKill said:

God, she sounds just like me when I haven’t any coffee. I get maniacal. Fight the wall. Fight my cat. But it ends with coffee, so at least I have that going for me, I guess. 

Idk who you are but your profile pic is fire. :cumming2:

3 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

its deeply unfortunate but.... i really think you might be onto something here :( i love lana but her obsession with being an underdog and dare i say victim is just really showing

and not to be an astrology hoe but this is quite a cancer trait - combined with her leo moon (giving her a flair for the dramatic and a genuine need for attention) i suppose its not all that surprising she jumps to her own defence so quickly

oop im a cancer rising i hope i dont come off like this :awkney:

2 minutes ago, Electric Body said:

Sorry but the Guardian thing - while distasteful - was HER saying things and then complainingwhen they were printed. 

I'm mostly talking about that gross NFR review but yeah that too! 

dn3EyYK.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains