Carmen

Twitter Updates

Remember the days where instead of lashing out at critics via Twitter rants, she'd just write songs like 'Brooklyn Baby' and actually get the last laugh and not come across as a (mostly) tone deaf fool. :pft:

4 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i really hope she's okay, i really do, she's acting out a lot lately

I don't know about her mental health ofc but I don't take this specifically as a sign of anything wrong. It can be interpreted as immature sure but there's nothing wrong with her defending herself besides that it's not in the best interest of a mainstream celebrity! And she doesn't seem to care about her celebrity anymore so

But I'm someone who cares very little for profesionalism...

rmeoRD5.gifvUV63Kk.gif KXksriz.gif

.。*゚+.*.。𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝔂 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷'

𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓻...゚+..。*゚+

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

im not even mad at her atm, im just sad?

that random rolling stone warning just shows how she is not in a good place, mentally imo...

she truly thinks everyone is out to get her, like shes almost paranoid... this is honestly so sad, i hope she gets better. 

I mean, if I were her, I would feel the same? Ever since that QOTC post (which I still don’t understand why she felt the need to post - just say you think your colleagues are cool, and that you want to do sexy and sad things again like they’re doing and then just do it?), people have been saying she’s racist, that she’s a Trump supporter, that she’s a Karen and overall just mocking her. She’s tried several times to make people see that she isn’t any of that, but it’s not working and some people just don’t want to listen. It’s been going on for months, even over a year because people called Lana a racist after her fight with Azealia too, I understand if she snaps. I would too.

I’m sad for her too, she kinda put herself in this position with that badly worded QOTC post, and I hope she won’t mind what people write about her too much. But I understand that it’s hard - you’re a person people won’t see, and you’ve been called a fraud and fake after your big debut too... I think it takes a lot when you’re criticized a lot for several years. Which might explain her “I’m the victim” way of seeing things.

I dunno, I feel like I’m rambling too now lol.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

She made some points... but I've never wanted her to take a break like I do rn. Some people are going to hate her forever and they won't change their mind no matter what she'll do. Taylor Swift got so much shitty comments from Trump supporters and she stayed quiet. Lana shoud delete twitter and stop reading this shit.

giphy.gif

Just now, TrashMagiq said:

thinking abt how i used to wonder if there would ever be another scandal like the israel one where lana would get a lot of backlash lol

Sometimes I think you guys take things too seriously. Like is2g yesterday I saw her trending on twitter and there was nothing but compliments and people raving about her and the music video there, even after that interview. There were some tweets making fun of her but that was a minority. I doubt people will focus too much on these tweets, like oh wow Lana Del Rey is snapping again what's new? Literally no one cares and she didn't even say nothing bad this time, she's just being cringe-y :rip:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

9 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

inb4 she's tweeting about lanaboards next :oopna:

And now, back to this bitch who had a lot to say about my cover the other day in the web: Lanaboards, What's good?

Lanarat.png

Sorry but I think some of you trying to act embarrassed for just the sake of it as “oh my gAghd she’s so clueless she needs to stop” well yes she’s not the best when she wants to defend herself but this woman has been silent for ages first they dragged her look and her “rich” dad and now they’re FORCING the fact that she’s trump supporter it’s her right to defend herself and don’t start with saying all female artists facing the same no im sorry but we all can notice that lana facing TOOO MUCH hate that seems to be trendy now 

:smile3:

1 minute ago, Cacciatore said:

Sometimes I think you guys take things too seriously. Like is2g yesterday I saw her trending on twitter and there was nothing but compliments and people raving about her and the music video there, even after that interview. There were some tweets making fun of her but that was a minority. I doubt people will focus too much on these tweets, like oh wow Lana Del Rey is snapping again what's new? Literally no one cares and she didn't even say nothing bad this time, she's just being cringe-y :rip:

Yes the israel one wasn’t really bad I remember that she didn’t get that much hate like these days and her early years

:smile3:

Just now, UltraviolenceBaby said:

Sorry but I think some of you trying to act embarrassed for just the sake of it as “oh my gAghd she’s so clueless she needs to stop” well yes she’s not the best when she wants to defend herself but this woman has been silent for ages first they dragged her look and her “rich” dad and now they’re FORCING the fact that she’s trump supporter it’s her right to defend herself and don’t start with saying all female artists facing the same no im sorry but we all can notice that lana facing TOOO MUCH hate that seems to be trendy now 

Exactly! The hive mind is insane around here, one or two users decide she's embarassing them and suddenly everyone is acting embarassed as well. 

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

idk what she said i haven't read it yet but maybe this is part of her publicity campaign??? like being controversial on purpose to boost interest, hence why she's doing it so much?? like maybe this is supposed to be her new "brand" or smth idk lmfao maybe she just really acts like this tho idk

UbsOye5.png