Carmen

Twitter Updates

36 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

I didnt understand

Its the music project from her?

Chuck will be a singer? 

:toofloppy::party:

46 minutes ago, Elle said:

Chuck shot a video for the musical artist Elyanna back in September, and these photos are from that day!

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:

This poem doesn’t make sense to me if it’s supposed to address her breakup 

i don't even know if they broke up.... but maybe she "pursued" happiness with the relationship but it was "just beyond [her] grasp", aka the ending of the relationship? and now she's "sitting quietly" etc etc

sUcVobB.png

6 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:

Not that I necessarily think they broke up, but I guess it could speak volumes to the fact that a true relationship isn’t something that you have to force or chase like a butterfly, it just comes as is? I’ve often heard the famous trope that true love finds you when you least expect it, so maybe that ties in with the line “but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you”?  

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i don't even know if they broke up.... but maybe she "pursued" happiness with the relationship but it was "just beyond [her] grasp", aka the ending of the relationship? and now she's "sitting quietly" etc etc

Oh it might be something she’s saying to herself. I thought she was trying to tell Clay not to be such a tryhard or something :awkney:

6 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:

if you combine it with her other caption of the same image, I think it does?? Maybe Clay was trying to control her too much, saying she should do this or that, instead of letting Lana live her own life and make her own choices (the personal sovereignty part). Perhaps she's saying I don't need to everything you say to make you (or herself) happy (like the butterfly part)

UbsOye5.png

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Not that I necessarily think they broke up, but I guess it could speak volumes to the fact that a true relationship isn’t something that you necessarily have to force or chase like a butterfly, it just comes as is? I’ve often heard the famous trope that true love finds you when you least expect it, so maybe that ties in with the line “but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you”?  

We definitely spend too much time analyzing this woman... btw I love it :sass:

1 hour ago, NewportBitch said:

I think the poem is just meant to be a literal nod to the little jar of butterflies in the photo as well as NFR's HIAB  - happiness is a butterfly, try to catch it like every night x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS