Carmen

Twitter Updates

23 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

didn’t barrie say he found out they broke up from an article/interview? 

:eartha::eartha::eartha:

mr. “privacy” is on BORROWED time 

whoops just scrolled up :bebe:

49 minutes ago, peach perfume said:

Idk why but this tweet straight up annoyed the fuck outta me :pout: 

I know he didn't confirm or deny anything but the good sis Lana is literally posting feet pics on Twitter and posting cryptic captions on everything like sis HAS to be going through something :omg: 

Reveal hidden contents

(maybe he doesn't know they broke up :oic:)

Reveal hidden contents

( sorta irrelevant I had an ex do that to me I swear it's a Cancer thing to break up with somebody and have them find out like two weeks later :bebe:)

You two are MESSY ???

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

37 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

She’s literally on the breaking up slowly tour rn Clay bestie I’m afraid to tell you this...

Well, let's wait for her to come back from Texas. Anyway, I haven't seen her wearing that ring, which they said was an engagement ring, in the last few days. ? By the way, she was also not wearing that day that she had lunch with Candace. And not even in that photo with the number 1 award.

6 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Didn’t she say that dating him was like dating her twin? I also remember her saying he was depressed AF. I personally dated a depressed guy and it was the worst relationship of my life, so my PTSD is triggering me to say hell to the no for any kind of Lana-Barrie 2.0

Same here! Never again... :(

Anyway yeah, according to Barrie: "She couldn't say it to my face," he said, "but there's no bad blood between us. Looking back, it probably wasn't easy living with me. I'm an insomniac and I have depression. I understand why she did it."

5 hours ago, Venice said:

Anyway yeah, according to Barrie: "She couldn't say it to my face," he said, "but there's no bad blood between us. Looking back, it probably wasn't easy living with me. I'm an insomniac and I have depression. I understand why she did it."

I'm the same Barrie. We're not easy people. :(

As for Clay, Lana's probably found new Texas peen. She doesn't know how to be single for too long.

She's probably dating a Texan sheriff. I hope to god she is! lol

giphy.gif

'

ive had a feeling that clay hid everything because of privacy before writing about it. i also had a feeling that he did not expect to get swamped, chased and commented a lot because of being lana's bf.

from my perspective he is a pretty simple and good guy and might just want to be chill

he is also an aquarius (yes let me judge)

Maybe they just needed time to think about some things and now everything is ok again?

Relationships are already complicated. When you're famous must be even harder, because you have to add a lot of problems and situations that regular people usually don't go through 

6 hours ago, Venice said:

I honestly feel very bad for him, they were together for so long and that's how it ended?

3 minutes ago, CinnamonGirl said:

I honestly feel very bad for him, they were together for so long and that's how it ended?

She used to not be able to even talk about Black Beauty without getting emotional. I dont think we shouldnt think shes just as affected by the whole thing. I mean once you really listen to the song in that way its very clear she probably just did not know how to communicate it

10 hours ago, Nobody said:

just say sean 

20201015_085527.thumb.jpg.34b93cf91e1736

G-GrEazy :pft:

9 hours ago, anwdelrey said:

She’s literally on the breaking up slowly tour rn Clay bestie I’m afraid to tell you this...

No but why did this have me rolling lmfaoooooo

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven