Carmen

Twitter Updates

3 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

Serious q did she get a boobalinda job or did they just grow 

I was thinking the same. She was always part of the A club and now it's a C/D? Weirdly they look natural, so I don't know 

2 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

isn’t it pretty inappropriate to discuss if she got a boob job or not..? :toofunny:

Yall have endlessly discussed all the work she’s gotten done to her face so if you we are going by that...then no but Idk I was just curious I apologise if it was offensive 

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

1 minute ago, gasstationkween said:

Yall have endlessly discussed all the work she’s gotten done to her face so if you we are going by that...then no but Idk I was just curious I apologise if it was offensive 

no it’s alright. nothing against you!

tbh that pic looks so honeymoon to me, it's the hair and the shirt. just without bangs

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

who wants to guess if that makeup is done for a video shoot? or album cover?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

her paradise-era snake ring, the honeymoon-esque top, the born to die-era hairband alongside her lolita-esque frames and glossy pink lips, the baby blue ultraviolence-era acrylics, her fillers looking dissolved >>>>> maybe we finally won besties!!! :gurl:

R5sPD4M.jpg

YALL CHECK HER FUCKING FACEBOOK STORIESSSSSS the luxury sports car YALL PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS HER RETURN TO BAD BITCH UPPER ECHELON ENERGYYYY

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

isn’t it pretty inappropriate to discuss if she got a boob job or not..? :toofunny:

I don't know. Nowadays having cosmetic procedures is as normal as changing clothes. I don't know why people would be embarrassed to talk about it. 

I really don't care if people have them or not. I just always twist my nose when it's facial because in 80% of the time, it will look bad in a few years

9 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

I don't know. Nowadays having cosmetic procedures is as normal as changing clothes. I don't know why people would be embarrassed to talk about it. 

I really don't care if people have them or not. I just always twist my nose when it's facial because in 80% of the time, it will look bad in a few years

yeah i think speculation is only inappropriate when it comes from a place of judgement lol. cause then that's just mean-spirited shit talking lol.

personally i love some nice fake tig ol bitties so i think lana should absolutely get a pair so she can shake them in her music videos

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

1 hour ago, ShadesOfFool said:

Lana is in her Big Momma era and I am loving every second of it

Which she predicted in her Doin' Time video! :illumilana: 

I don't know if you all have seen the crazy hype about the hot Giantess in the upcoming video game Resident Evil 8 (this article, for example) but every time I see someone make comments like wanting her to step on them and squash them etc, I think about Lana in that video. :brows: Curvaceous Lana can squash us anytime. :rip:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt