Carmen

Twitter Updates

34 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

i mean.. who can blame her. when you have hundreds of thousands of people talking about your boobs and thousands of straight men saying their slapping their dick on their phone screen

what the fuck. :stareney2:

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, Nobody said:
  Reveal hidden contents

EzWZmz5VgAM-iIw?format=jpg&name=medium

:biblio:

First of all....ew. Second of all....ew. Men who make comments like this one are literally so gross. Women (and people in general) should be able to post pictures of themselves without others commenting publicly that they're getting off to it. In my own experience, it doesn't make us feel good about ourselves - it makes us feel objectified. 

imageproxy.jpg

2 hours ago, cinnamongirI said:

i mean.. who can blame her. when you have hundreds of thousands of people talking about your boobs and thousands of straight men saying their slapping their dick on their phone screen

1 hour ago, Nobody said:
  Hide contents

EzWZmz5VgAM-iIw?format=jpg&name=medium

:biblio:

Oh shit, what is the need to be so disrespectful? What the hell! ?

her boobs look bigger because of the top and the bra, as a small titty sister I can guarantee that :agree:

that selphie truly looks like a honeymoon era selphie, I'm living

too bad she deleted it and too bad men are still being gross like always :stareney:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Yeah, I also doubt that was the reason. She's random like that, deleting stuff on a whim.

It doesn't erase the fact that there were gross replies, but tbh she probably hasn't even seen those. 

Also, she has WAY worse on her insta comments w/ all those bots commenting stuff like "enter my page and you'll be horny af" or "I'm so wet, send me a message *splash emoji*"

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Nah Lana %10000 percent deleted her pic cuz of a generic sexual response with 9 retweets. That’s not only rational to believe but a million percent true. 

24 minutes ago, urgirl said:

Nah Lana %10000 percent deleted her pic cuz of a generic sexual response with 9 retweets. That’s not only rational to believe but a million percent true. 

you owned them

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

On 4/19/2021 at 1:44 PM, Clampigirl said:

Wtf, why do people have to be like this? :crai: I was just admiring her flawless lashes and matching sunglasses and lips, like, she looked like a Barbie doll, so perfect and pretty. :crai:

Same wavelength! I was just thinking I want a Lana Barbie just like this :flutter: Our minds! 

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt